DVD-Ranger removes Cinavia from 7 more Blu-ray movies

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: DVD-Ranger removes Cinavia from 7 more Blu-ray movies[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/06/myce-cinexhd_utility-screenshot-95x75.png[/newsimage]
[quote][/quote]
Read the full article here: http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-removes-cinavia-from-7-more-blu-ray-movies-72528

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I just LOVE it…:iagree:
Their team is working hard to make that Cinavia malware losing the fight…:bow:
B4 the end of the year,DvdRanger will have covered all protected titles if they keep goin’ on like that…:clap:

Thank you. We try to do our best :slight_smile:

Thank you for the new Databases your doing and excellent Job keep the excellent work up.:flower:

@Cienoway, your post [now soft-deleted] is off-topic, slightly inflammatory (you know exactly what has happened in every other thread), and can be handled elsewhere. Please avoid this in the future.

If you want to take up the discussion that you intended to create, you will have to do so in a private message or in a dedicated thread. This is not the place to discuss the hows and whys of Cinavia removal in that context. I’m sorry to be heavy-handed in my approach, but it is required.

[one post removed]

THank you Albert.:bow::flower:

I also Thank you. It has always been my contention, if you don 't like a program, then don’t buy it or use it. If you want to trash a program then start YOUR own thread to do it in, see how many people go along with it. If you don’t have the GUTS to do that then you do not have the right to HI-JACK some one elses thread. nd quit hiding behind avatar’s If you have the guts to say it then have the GUTS to own up to it and put your name on it :bow::bow:

Marty

[QUOTE=thor21344;2735415]It has always been my contention, if you don 't like a program, then don’t buy it or use it. If you want to trash a program then start YOUR own thread to do it in[/QUOTE]

To add to Marty’s comment :

And if you have a solution yourself that at least is equal or even better than DvdRanger’s program,release it and try to get a userbase,instead of beating around the bush…
Nobody is served by bla-bla without the bam-bam…:bigsmile:

Offense or not offense, we know that CinEx HD is not the perfect solution. But the solution works. And now we offer solutions for Sony, Disney, Universal and Warner, so soon we will cover all Blu-rays.I know that CinEx slowly push Verance in the corner but as I wrote again and again, it is a simple bug in Cinavia that allows us to offer CinEx HD.

However, a suggestion to Cienoway. Download Purge 2 - Anachry and remove Cinavia from this. With 5.1 Ac3 output. This will be a proof and I think other will maybe buy your solution.

To make it clear, we wish a second solution. A second solution will create more noise and audience. Good for all :wink:

For those who are curious about decrypting source material for [S]CinEx[/S] whatever DVDRanger calls his Cinavia remover I’ve created a separate thread: http://club.myce.com/f94/cinex-decryption-336962/ Please keep it there.

I’m closing this thread now because despite my best effort to clean up the decryption arguments certain users think they have to have the last word and again disrespect the moderators and their decisions. I just wish you guys would stop being so childish. :a