DVD-Ranger releases SoundTouch 3 – claims ‘pure quality’ without database download

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: DVD-Ranger releases SoundTouch 3 – claims ‘pure quality’ without database download[newsimage]http://www.myce.com/wp-content/images_posts/2013/09/myce-cinex-logo-95x75.png[/newsimage]

DVD-Ranger has released version 3 of its SoundTouch software that claims to provide to remove the Blu-ray copy protection Cinavia while retaining excellent sound quality without requiring a database to download. A first test by our member ILLP confirms that the sound quality is “outstanding”.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-releases-soundtouch-3-claims-pure-quality-without-database-download-79325/](http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-releases-soundtouch-3-claims-pure-quality-without-database-download-79325/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Eh, all this and it still can’t handle removing Cinavia from DVD Audio. Oh well.

The ability to work with DVD’s is stated on the developers homepage CinEx HD - under the SoundTouch 2 tab

Even with the legendary SoundTouch 2 ,you can create Cinavia free copies from all Blu-ray, DVD and downloaded or ripped movie files. No matter what language. SoundTouch 2 will work on NTSC and PAL
DVD. Note: DVD output is a movie only (No menu & extras) DVD.

With the new ST3 improvements it works even better than before , Â

The new CinEx HD Utility 2.4.1.1 we have added our first SoundTouch 3 experience into SoundTouch 2 to improve the quality.Features at a glance:– Improved SoundTouch 2 (With SoundTouch 3 development experience)
– Improved speed with DVD Cinavia removing
– Better handling of exotic MKV files
– Faster engine
– New FoxBurner SDK 7.0 burn engine to avoid coasters

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2773697] The new CinEx HD Utility 2.4.1.1 we have added our first SoundTouch 3 experience into SoundTouch 2 to improve the quality.Features at a glance:– Improved SoundTouch 2 (With SoundTouch 3 development experience)
– Improved speed with DVD Cinavia removing
– Better handling of exotic MKV files
– Faster engine
– New FoxBurner SDK 7.0 burn engine to avoid coasters[/QUOTE]

It only handles DVD video. I’m looking for DVD Audio support.

I just did The last witch hunter and watched it and the sound quality is every bit as good as the databases and less hassel.

And it does infact remove the Cinavia from the movie I tested the output with cinde and no Cinavia is detected and also with dvdfab and it did not detect Cinavia either.

This is very exciting news for me because I have been waiting for the first incorperation of Sound touch 3 into the program and I am amazed.

I knew of the rumors for a long time about never needing a database again now I am watching it come true by years end I expect that there will no longer be any neeed for databases again and removing the Cinavia from your output in my case was just mts format about 18gigs it takes my pc about 15 minutes and it is finished.

I would love to see more people try it out besides myself.:):slight_smile:

[b]You really do not understand CinEx HD

" it is a Cinavia Water mark removal program which removes Cinavia from all supported Audio of BD/ DVD,Â

It is not a Video altering programÂ

KruPawan[/b]
It only handles DVD video. I’m looking for DVD Audio support.

My apologies , I forgot being its a DVD, if the audio is a supported  in a Cinavia infected DVD  final output is a movie only DVD without menu and extras.
That is the compromise which we had to accept.