DVD-Ranger releases CinEx HD with CinEx Soundtouch – for removal without database

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: DVD-Ranger releases CinEx HD with CinEx Soundtouch – for removal without database[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/06/myce-cinexhd_utility-screenshot-95x75.png[/newsimage]
[quote][/quote]
Read the full article here: http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-releases-cinex-hd-with-cinex-soundtouch-for-removal-without-database-72838

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

THX for the info!:iagree:
I personally don’t care for screeners and other pre-release stuff,so this new feature is not so important for me,but it’s great to see the program is still evolving…:clap:

Nice info thanks for the update news looks like the company is working pretty hard to remove Cinavia from new Movie releases without the databases as a temporary fix I guess until the databases are done for each title.

I will have to try the new beta later on today I am not expecting too much but it is a beta I will see for myself.:slight_smile:

Hell! I bought this proggie, just to support the developer. I never really checked it out (Cinavia wise) since I don’t own a Cinavia protected disc. Can someone recommend a good Cinavia protected Thriller/Action/Horror movie, so I can check it out.

Take your pick here is the list

http://www.cinexhd.com/cinexdb/

Thanks, I´ve just ordered “Dead Man Down”.

"The software developer received a lifelong ban two days ago for repeatedly misbehavior and after a lot of communication with him."
I guess I misunderstood the meaning of the above statement !

[QUOTE=zamzickles;2737968]"The software developer received a lifelong ban two days ago for repeatedly misbehavior and after a lot of communication with him."
I guess I misunderstood the meaning of the above statement ![/QUOTE]

Your right the developer received a lifelong ban.

News about the software was not banned though.

some people need to stop, breathe, think and then reply

The Spanish man may have a wee bit of a bad temper but the software is a godsend . :bow:

I bought the program as well to support this kind of work also known as fair-use rights.

I have bought the Life Time licinces twice now I have not had time to test the new beta trail I figure by now some of the gurus would have alreaDY DONE IT

[QUOTE=zamzickles;2737968]"The software developer received a lifelong ban two days ago for repeatedly misbehavior and after a lot of communication with him."
I guess I misunderstood the meaning of the above statement ![/QUOTE]

No post or information in this thread came from the software developer. With only two post in nine(9) years from this member, something or some one sounds and smells fishy. maybe some one is now trying to get the software banned from the site also.

With all of the hate and discontent that went on in the last several months and this member never once made a statement and now two day later this member knows that the developer was banned for a life time. I guess that he went through all the post that he missed in 9 years or just happened to land on the dvdranger banning and just had to say something I think some one need to check that IPO. Maybe we have another alias.

Marty

Marty so far we are running smoothly , the member just made a mistake on the subject and all is good .

I am also surprised no one has reported on SoundTouch “BETA” function yet

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2737977]Marty so far we are running smoothly , the member just made a mistake on the subject and all is good .

I am also surprised no one has reported on SoundTouch “BETA” function yet[/QUOTE]

Someone already asked about it in this thread http://club.myce.com/f94/statement-dvd-ranger-after-being-banned-myce-337166/#post2737782

Some people around here are suffering frayed nerve syndrome. But unfortunately, there isn’t an easy way to put a smiley face in a post to show that a comment is not a serious knock against anyone.

AGJ: Your right. I should have thought more about the software vs developer. software vs developer. My bad

IILP: “I have bought the Life Time licinces twice now”. It just gets better and better. My bad again.

thor21344: You know nothing about me or my intentions. Yes I’ve followed this board for a very long time but generally leave the fact less accusations, backstabbing and malice to those who find that behavior Entertaining. Somehow my befuddled brain, not thinking about software vs developer, found 2 days to be a short lifetime, even in cyberspace.

[QUOTE=zamzickles;2738100]AGJ: Your right. I should have thought more about the software vs developer. software vs developer. My bad[/QUOTE]

The final part of my post was not directed towards you, sorry I should have added a few more words as it was there for those who have reacted badly in the dvd ranger threads.

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2737977]

…no one has reported on SoundTouch “BETA” function yet[/QUOTE]

His question still remains…

[QUOTE=zamzickles;2738100]thor21344: You know nothing about me or my intentions. Yes I’ve followed this board for a very long time but generally leave the fact less accusations, backstabbing and malice to those who find that behavior Entertaining. Somehow my befuddled brain, not thinking about software vs developer, found 2 days to be a short lifetime, even in cyberspace.[/QUOTE]

My apologies

Marty

On Oct 1 2014

CinEx Hd Utility 1.3.5.0 was released

SoundTouch (Beta)
CinEx Soundtouch (Beta) is an earlier release of a new method to eliminate Cinavia from movies for which no database is available yet. It is no permanent removal technology as CinEx HD. CinEx Soundtouch was developed for so called screener. So people can watch brand new movies without the annoying Cinavia message. You can use it temporary until a new database is available.

The quality is far away from CinEx HD but better than old CinEx. It works with 2 and 6 channel audio and on most common audio codecs.

How it works: Just Select the checkbox “Use Soundtouch (Beta)” from the “SoundTouch” group. That’s it. You will get an information message box that will explain that you will use a Beta version.

CinEx Soundtouch (Beta) was tested with many movies but Cinavia can still pop up. On some screener this happen because the audio is really tampered and so some audio frequencies are shifted. CinEx Soundtouch will not hit this frequencies and so Cinavia will be detected. Thus, you must use a screener with a better quality.

" What is amazing still no comments about this tool, that Does Not need the Database" has been reported

I was informed by a user, that they tried this on " Purge Anarchy " and it performed better than any other ways that has been reported here on MYCE " !!!

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2738352]On Oct 1 2014
CinEx Hd Utility 1.3.5.0 was released[/QUOTE]

THX for the info!!:slight_smile:
Great to see that Ranger is still on track with his fine program(s)!:clap::iagree: