DVD-Ranger releases CinEx HD, promises unsurpassed sound quality

We’ve just posted the following news: DVD-Ranger releases CineX HD, promises unsurpassed sound quality[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/02/myce-cinavia_removing-95x75.jpg[/newsimage]
[quote][/quote]
Read the full article here: http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-releases-cinex-hd-promises-unsurpassed-sound-quality-70623

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Have tested it the quality is really good will be trying it out on a few more movies

I would call the quality excellent but that’s my standards

So,they finally did it!!!:clap::clap:

Yes they did and they had always “done it” just lots and lots and lots time to make it perfect…

Yes they did, and as far as I am concerned, and please this is just my personal opinion, I think this program is worth the price and more, their developer has worked very hard on this project and I think all the people that doubted his abilities should be gracious enough to commend him for a project well done.:wink:

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2720642]Yes they did and they had always “done it” just lots and lots and lots time to make it perfect…[/QUOTE]

I’m very glad that you guys didn’t give up,and although lots of people were pessimistic that it wouldn’t work,I believed that you could…:clap::clap:
And that’s why I bought your program months ago,even before the 1st proof…and I’m very happy now that my instinct was right…;):iagree:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2720643]Yes they did, and as far as I am concerned, and please this is just my personal opinion, I think this program is worth the price and more, their developer has worked very hard on this project and I think all the people that doubted his abilities should be gracious enough to commend him for a project well done.;)[/QUOTE]

See above …;):bigsmile:

I don’t understand about databases.
Can I remove Cinavia from a movie that is not in databases? With high audio quality?

Final Release
:
DVD-Ranger CinEx HD is a database driven software. This was done because the real time removing of Cinavia will need currently around 3 hours for each 30 mins of video. To make CinEx HD fast, we have added the “First Pass” to a database. DVD-ranger will read this database and create a Cinavia free audio file with the help of the database.

@propeb: Please read the website. The databases are growing. Piece by piece. Until the database is not found, you can use the old CinEx with lower quality. But all this is written on the webpage.

@DVDranger:
Thanks for your explanation.
Will you add movies released in Europe and other contries in non-English languages? :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=probep;2720659]@DVDranger:
Thanks for your explanation.
Will you add movies released in Europe and other contries in non-English languages? :)[/QUOTE]

I believe in time they will have the most extensive database in the world for Cinavia movies. For anyone that is bothered by Cinavia, this is about the best solution right now, there are others, but in time it is my personal opinion that this will be the “go to” software.:wink: And remember you heard it here at Myce.com first. Stay tuned.:clap:

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2720655]Final Release
:
DVD-Ranger CinEx HD is a database driven software. This was done because the real time removing of Cinavia will need currently around 3 hours for each 30 mins of video. To make CinEx HD fast, we have added the “First Pass” to a database. DVD-ranger will read this database and create a Cinavia free audio file with the help of the database.[/QUOTE]

Will there also be a future option to run the 9-12 hours cyclus yourself for an unsupported movie?
In the early 2000’s,I did many conversions that needed 10-15 hours to complete,so I really don’t mind to run it as long as needed for a movie I like…

@roadworker: After some days of relaxing, last weeks were very hard, I think we will start to try a CUDA development of CinEX HD. I think with a good card and much GPUs it will be possible to make a fast PC build. However, this will need time and new tests and finay it is a CUDA thing, and it will not run on ATI cards.
To be honest, this will need around an half year.

@all: The databases were a hard decisssion but we think we choose the right way, because it allows people to make the copy with a fast speed. The disadvantage is the waiting time for new databases. But after some weeks noone will think about this further.

Thank you Dvdranger for the coninued work the databases should work out well for each movie.

Thank you.:flower:

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2720664]@roadworker: After some days of relaxing, last weeks were very hard, I think we will start to try a CUDA development of CinEX HD. I think with a good card and much GPUs it will be possible to make a fast PC build. However, this will need time and new tests and finay it is a CUDA thing, and it will not run on ATI cards.
To be honest, this will need around an half year.[/QUOTE]

While this is great news for owners of Nvidia cards,it’s the opposite for ATI owners…:frowning:
Crypto Currency mining made ATI as popular as Nvidia,too bad there will be no support…:frowning:
(I own a ATI Radeon HD 6990 :wink: )

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2720664]@all: The databases were a hard decisssion but we think we choose the right way, because it allows people to make the copy with a fast speed. The disadvantage is the waiting time for new databases. But after some weeks noone will think about this further.[/QUOTE]

That’s why I posted my earlier question.I fully understand that you guys focus on fast speed,because it’s also a big selling point,but don’t forget that those who really want a good Cinavia backup care less about speed than quality…if their movie is not in your database.

I tried your new Cinex HD…with data base of ‘This is The End’ is it suppose to sound muffled? Can you add ‘Project X unrated’ to the database…:cool:…do think this database concept…isn’t gonna fly with most people, since there are hundreds of titles released. And your Cinex level 2 sounds dreadful. Makes my solution sound like Aretha Franklin…:cool: and no I won’t compare to Cienoway since he hit burnout.

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2720669]I tried your new Cinex HD…with data base of ‘This is The End’ is it suppose to sound muffled? Can you add ‘Project X unrated’ to the database…:cool:…do think this database concept…isn’t gonna fly with most people, since there are hundreds of titles released. And your Cinex level 2 sounds dreadful. Makes my solution sound like Aretha Franklin…:cool: and no I won’t compare to Cienoway since he hit burnout.[/QUOTE]

This is [B]not[/B] a competition, this is a thread of a new release by DVDRangers Cinex module, which I have tested and find the quality to be quite good. They will need some time to add movies to their database, but this is just the first release, give it time, I am quite impressed by the quality here.
Your solution is respected also, but its not released to the public in a program as of yet where this Cinex Module is. So when you have your database constructed, let us know, we will try that also. Thankyou. I find this solution quite good, better than expected and yes there is still database work to do , but as for progress I believe a lot has been made by both of you.:wink:

@Macrovision: It is a very strange behavior that you are the first one who go into offense here. Muffled…datavases concept is bad…if you are not happy with the kind of quality then please go back to your audacity try outs.

@roadworker: I know that it is a bad news for ATI owners. But to be honest, their GPU technology is scrap. For us developers CUDA is well documented, has a well working API. And do not have for each card a different technology. ATI made a bad job into GPU. We do not want to pay for their flaws. So we chose CUDA. Sorry.

@all: We have released the software yesterday. After not 12 hours you cry because your movie database is not available. Please take care, the 10 databases are the beginning, not the end.