DVD-Ranger releases CinEx HD 6.0.2.0 – despite DVDFab event

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: DVD-Ranger releases CinEx HD 6.0.2.0 – despite DVDFab event[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/03/myce-cinex-hd-audio-95x75.jpg[/newsimage]
[quote][/quote]
Read the full article here: http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-releases-cinex-hd-6-0-2-0-despite-dvdfab-event-70864

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

A new version of DVD-Ranger CinEx HD is available. Despite the events of this week, we released a new DVD-Ranger CineX HD version. We can say this is the best version of the DVD-Ranger ever.

Changes in DVD-Ranger 6.0.2.0:

Fixed problem where files > 2GB have invalid media and codec information.
Fixed verify problem where files > 2GB cause a crash.
Updated BD-R writing
‘No Video DVD found’ issue fixed.
Because of the high demand, we have added in the audio output modus the Opus codec.
Increase quality and processing speed.

Can someone explain what the part I bolded means exactly? :slight_smile:

Opus is a totally open, royalty-free, highly versatile audio codec. Opus is unmatched for interactive speech and music transmission over the Internet, but is also …

Must be the codec they use to compress the replacement audio you download from their ‘database’.

DVD-Ranger has a modus where you can save only the audio track of the Blu-ray. Like for people who want to mux themself. We got a high amount of requests to save the audio into the new Opus codec. This is now added.

You can find information on wikipedia or http://www.opus-codec.org/.

lol…interactive Speech…you guys are sooo funny. With every new release we got a new story about the databases. We can do a sitcom with this nonsen.

I see that Audio replace Blur again

Disclaimer: The DVD-Ranger CinEx HD databases do not contain any audio. The databases contain only restoring information in binary code.

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2722488]I see that Audio replace Blur again

Disclaimer: The DVD-Ranger CinEx HD databases do not contain any audio. The databases contain only restoring information in binary code.[/QUOTE]

Anyone can put a disclaimer on a website.

Thank you Dvdranger for the update keep up the great work!!:slight_smile:

AGJ

Why dont you use that Computer SCI degree you have and publish a scientific White Paper and publish facts that you keep trying to discredit DVDRanger. You know you never complained when the same man wrote and designed DNC but never complained when DNC sold out to Xillosoft.

So why dont you get off this Band wagon your on and do something positive right the White Paper and prove any allegation of prof fact you can to discredit DVDRanger .

Actually it you and DVDRanger who are discrediting DNC and others. From how you and DVDRanger reply to posts like the one I did before this post just shows what type of support and person that you and him are

AGJ – It is not possible to discrediting own work. You cannot wipe out the fact that DNC was developed by US and that DNC is dead since 2 years. We have released the open source version of DNC one year ago, its called BDNextCOPY. It is complete free and source code is available for everyone.
So discrediting? We give the people the possibility to use a better working DNC with the name BDneXtCOPY. Discrediting is the fact, to remove all this messages from the DNC forum on Myce.com. Why not give the people the information that there is a new and better version available for free? Many “old” customer will be happy to get the information. So this acting is real “Discrediting”.

AGJ

So by your not producing a Scientific White Paper of facts on your behalf would come to a conclusion you can’t or you do not know how.

So to draw this to a final conclusion . You have no proof or give us what make you and expert in this field " I’ll explain this, Credentials" and please don’t come back with simplistic retort. .

This would mean you do not understand the implied request. The producing of scientific computer sci technical facts. Other wise it is time to put up or be silent.

I guess it confuses me that when the men in Black suits came to the guys at DVD-Ranger back 2012 and they were to silence there work and turn it over ,

You guys started a flaming conspiracy trying everything in the world to bring every kind of BS you could think to bare , When, I guess you guys never had to face a court where you were told to be silent on the out come action " the legality" , but now 3 other company’s get hit and its amazing the sympathy .

So it’s time to put all of it to rest don’t you think and be constructive in the fight for our rights of ownership of our purchased media to be able to use our highly expensive DVD’s and BD’s for our own use as we see fit in our homes with a solution that works and help promote more solutions .

AGJ

This statement

Actually it you and DVDRanger who are discrediting DNC and others. From how you and DVDRanger reply to posts like the one I did before this post just shows what type of support and person that you and him are

Maybe you should have ask why they stopped support and maybe DVD-Ranger will answer why they did . I know! Because I provide support in my Domain and Hosting Business and if you really ask the question why would you stop support yourself. You then understand in business why support from Ifoerster stopped.

If you have a few friends that provide support in business that make a living at this , they will tel you the only reason why you would stop support. “simple answer”

There again you made a statement with pure dismay behind it with no fact of your statement . Which comes to facts of proof of your statement since you do not know the business model of contractual agreement ., all you can say is false information.

With all do respect , if you don’t know the facts why do you post it

Why can’t just one damn release of a new version of Dvdranger be released without this constant aurguments it does no good for anyone if you don’t like the program please post something in a different thread.

I have the new version installed and I am happy and I posted a thank you for the update and the owner dvdranger couldn’t even take the time to say your welcome but instead just carry on with more fighting which is useless.:rolleyes:

Let everybody that doubts your work ignore them because the program works very well and leave it at that Dvd-ranger has nothing to prove to me it works just fine.MHO:)

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2722546]So it’s time to put all of it to rest don’t you think and be constructive in the fight for our rights of ownership of our purchased media to be able to use our highly expensive DVD’s and BD’s for our own use as we see fit in our homes with a solution that works and help promote more solutions .[/QUOTE]

I fully agree with this post!!There’s no benefit in slapping each other in the face…it only makes the multimedia industry laughing…

[QUOTE=ILLP;2722549]Why can’t just one damn release of a new version of Dvdranger be released without this constant aurguments it does no good for anyone if you don’t like the program please post something in a different thread.

I have the new version installed and I am happy and I posted a thank you for the update and the owner dvdranger couldn’t even take the time to say your welcome but instead just carry on with more fighting which is useless.:rolleyes:

Let everybody that doubts your work ignore them because the program works very well and leave it at that Dvd-ranger has nothing to prove to me it works just fine.MHO:)[/QUOTE]

No comment!!!:bow::bow::clap::clap:

ILLP

I know DVD-Ranger burns many hours of day and night trying to make CinEx HD even better . MANY HOURS.

But in your case , Your right a thanks is needed " thank you" , I’ve watched your post and positive statements and we are glad that DVD-Ranger is working for you the way it should.

DVD-Ranger and Myself spend many hours on the improvement of his software which we do not visit 3rd party boards a lot . Myself I spend many hours with live phone and Remote assistance in my forum for all North America that I provide.

It is not we do not acknowledge yours and others positive marks by intentionally being silent . We B darn busy !

But DVD-Ranger, I know if he slows down he would and for my self your positive statements are greatly appreciated

Thank you

And your are right all this bickering has to come to a close ,and all work to the end goal defeat Cinavia 100% for all who want freedom of the DVD’s and BD’s we pay a lot of bucks for, for our own use without manufactures telling us how we can view our own usage in the privacy of our own homes.

ILLP thank you for bring up our oversight. in not saying thank you to those whom have us given positive remarks

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2722553]ILLP

I know DVD-Ranger burns many hours of day and night trying to make CinEx HD even better . MANY HOURS.

But in your case , Your right a thanks is needed " thank you" , I’ve watched your post and positive statements and we are glad that DVD-Ranger is working for you the way it should.

DVD-Ranger and Myself spend many hours on the improvement of his software which we do not visit 3rd party boards a lot . Myself I spend many hours with live phone and Remote assistance in my forum for all North America that I provide.

It is not we do not acknowledge yours and others positive marks by intentionally being silent . We B darn busy !

But DVD-Ranger, I know if he slows down he would and for my self your positive statements are greatly appreciated

Thank you

And your are right all this bickering has to come to a close ,and all work to the end goal defeat Cinavia 100% for all who want freedom of the DVD’s and BD’s we pay a lot of bucks for, for our own use without manufactures telling us how we can view our own usage in the privacy of our own homes.

ILLP thank you for bring up our oversight. in not saying thank you to those whom have us given positive remarks[/QUOTE]Thank you for the very nice reply have a great week.:bow:
Regards,
ILLP:clap:

ILLP

Your are cordually invited to come visit at the forum you could be a great help with Newbies trying to get started with CinEx HD and your success

and BTW your very welcome

[QUOTE=AGJ;2722535]Anyone can put a disclaimer on a website.[/QUOTE]

AGJ,

They have done it. In their own, “original” manner. Here it goes:
http://www.dvd2hd.com/2014/03/17/a-clarification-to-the-cinex-hd-misconceptions-and-disparagements/

What concerns the posts:

@DVDRangerForum:

You act, we react. You have a manner and you will get answers accordingly. Like one of your sarcastic opinions concerning the DVDFab prices.
Deal with your own business, forget others, or at least show respect for those companies that have already proven themselves in the past as well as in present.
Last but not least, AGJ has been with us for many years. He expresses a view and a newbie like you dare insulting him, behaving in an infintile, hurt manner.
The problem is not with your goal. It is with your manner.

@DVDRanger fans:
These posts are provoked not by MyCe members. So, before :bow: read back and think.

Yep you made my point and what contribution does this have to the topic of DVDRanger CinEx HD update .

No read back very closely on the subject of this news release .whats its topic . try the 5th post .

so stop this BS

if you own DVDRanger CinEx HD what can you do to help improve it If you do not own it why are you commenting.

this topic was the release of the update and there continued fight against Cinavia .

BTW I know who AGJ is way back 2009 and before and he hasn’t changed same person same conjecture same methods. no point to go any further with this. .