DVD-Ranger publishes old Cinavia removal solutions to proof technology is stolen

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: DVD-Ranger publishes old Cinavia removal solutions to proof technology is stolen[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/04/myce-dvd-ranger-printscreen-95x75.png[/newsimage]

DVD-Ranger continues its fight in trying to convince users their technology has been stolen.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-publishes-old-cinavia-removal-solutions-to-proof-technology-is-stolen-75854/](http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-publishes-old-cinavia-removal-solutions-to-proof-technology-is-stolen-75854/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Aaaaand cue the next round in this never-ending d**k-waving contest. Feels like we’re living the phrase from Battlestar Galactica: “all this has happened before, and will happen again.”

1st question that comes to my mind is: “Who cares?”

Seems like cutting of your nose to spite your face.

It does seem remarkably coincidental that DVD-Ranger’s attacks on “unnamed companies” come right around the time of the Sony email leaks that claim that their software replaces Cinavia-marked audio instead of removing the actual watermark (as many have already speculated). Now, I’m not saying that this is being done to act as a distraction, but as they say, “it would be irresponsible not to ask the question.” :wink:

we will show you what the decrypting and BD cloning software company will release next, after Verance has updated their detector

And how exactly will dvdranger show that? I doubt slysoft has someone from dvdranger on the development team/payroll, and definitely not unless they got “psychic” powers to know what verance will do and how EXACTLY they will update cinavia if possible at all.

yet another baseless, unfounded claim. They’re on a roll

same with

The developer stresses that CinEx HD doesn’t hide the Cinavia signal but actually removes it and that it’s impossible to replace the soundtracks
for various reasons.

Like the other guy sais in that article, it’s pretty damn easy to replace an audio track.

Alot of do nothing…if this is open source then they have no claims to it as shown…

Today DVD-Ranger haspublished source code on the open source website SourceForge.net.
Word=Open Source…

And alot of other people response to their claims…

So far Elby and Slysoft have not responded to the accusations and we couldn’t reach them for a comment.

Will this nonsense ever stop???

Yup, you can’t just publish something in the open source domain and then claim full intellectually property and say it’s stolen. It’s either open source or closed source. They just dont seem to understand that difference.

Did you ever read the GPL or understand the GPL from these post I say No .you dont understand m read slower note the licencing part.

Read the to use and develop but also read the moment you start to profit YOU MUST BUY THE License ,

Why not post your remarks on Sourceforge

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2752667]Did you ever read the GPL or understand the GPL from these post I say No .you dont understand m read slower note the licencing part.

Read the to use and develop but also read the moment you start to profit YOU MUST BUY THE License ,

Why not post your remarks on Sourceforge[/QUOTE]

Great more of this again…

Another useless news article and more bashing I think may the best company win which at this point it is not slysoft but they are improving a little with every new release.

Now why don’t the instagators go hide somewhere it serves no purpose time will tell who has the best product for removing Cinavia till then this is useless bantering.

When Dvdranger first released their first release it was not very good but every bit as good as Slysofts first attempt but they don’t get bashed so WTF gives?

Just my thoughts because I an sick of this BS.

ILLP:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2752684]Another useless news article and more bashing I think may the best company win which at this point it is not slysoft but they are improving a little with every new release.[/QUOTE]

Bashed on flaky evidence already and Slysoft has more software to support them creating a stable and long term software that more people have and still use-so your claims here are dubious at best.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2752684]Now why don’t the instagators go hide somewhere it serves no purpose time will tell who has the best product for removing Cinavia till then this is useless bantering.[/QUOTE]

Because some on here would like to put out disinformation rather then discuss the benefits.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2752684]When Dvdranger first released their first release it was not very good but every bit as good as Slysofts first attempt but they don’t get bashed so WTF gives?[/QUOTE]

Ever good…common…give me a break…that is some good koolaid there.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2752684]Just my thoughts because I an sick of this BS.

ILLP:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:[/QUOTE]

Well if that is the case then stick with the facts “Just the Facts” then and not spread disinformation.

The facts are simple I have tested both programs and continue to the only koolaid in this thread is posted by you!!:Z:Z

For starters you guys need to calm down, I am sensing a lot of brand loyalty here…guessing slysoft hooked you guys up with a free license of anydvd at some point…:smiley: Pretty sure slysoft can speak for it self on these baseless accusations. (if they even cared).

@ranger, if you want people to take you seriously…the least you can do is, use a windows 32 app platform as apposed to command line app which is less of a hassle.

P.S. Office Space was one of my favorite movies, don’t recall them beating a dead horse…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2752687]The facts are simple I have tested both programs and continue to the only koolaid in this thread is posted by you!!:Z:Z[/QUOTE]

nah koolaid is for kids…brand loyalty aside Slysoft has a proven track record of producing a product that has confidence to work long term and history of being in the market far longer. And a Fact without their Anydvd or Anydvd HD none of the other competitors could come close to or work without Anydvd installed to begin to use their own process-that they fail to clearly announce to their users whom want to backup their DVD or BD media. So let’s be clear on that point Anydvd made the other software able to do their process-that is the FACT here. Brand loyalty comes when someone produces a product that works and can backup the product without dubious claims that is what inspires brand loyalty.

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2752692]For starters you guys need to calm down, I am sensing a lot of brand loyalty here…guessing slysoft hooked you guys up with a free license of anydvd at some point…:smiley: Pretty sure slysoft can speak for it self on these baseless accusations. (if they even cared).[/QUOTE]

See my respone to ILLP…if you looking at the 30 day trial … I started out with CloneCD before Anydvd came to market so they had a good product from the start before anyone tried to do that. And I still use it…

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2752692]@ranger, if you want people to take you seriously…the least you can do is, use a windows 32 app platform as apposed to command line app which is less of a hassle.[/QUOTE]

That most likely won’t happen if it was to they would’ve already done so to start with.

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2752692]P.S. Office Space was one of my favorite movies, don’t recall them beating a dead horse…:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I doubt they miss anything there…they are probably glad for the publicity of the US version gives them more sales…

Frankly I think they should stop all this posturing and work together. The real enemy, after all, is AACS-LA and their ilk. Reading the GPL is all fine and good but y’all ought do some reading of the leaked Sony docs like this: http://www.myce.com/news/leaked-documents-shows-aacs-la-wants-to-shutdown-slysoft-75865/ or this: http://www.myce.com/news/blu-ray-disc-association-dvd-ranger-replaces-audio-stream-to-remove-cinavia-75856/ or even this: http://www.myce.com/news/aacs-la-no-publicity-on-dvdfab-lawsuit-75859/. Plain to see Sony and AACS-LA would like all of your programs to just go away.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2752697] The real enemy, after all, is AACS-LA and their ilk. Plain to see Sony and AACS-LA would like all of your programs to just go away.[/QUOTE]

Since I’m not in the position to make the following decision I believe it is OK to post it.
This will be violent to some people.

The companies that the AACS-LA ,etc are going after should avoid future fines & hire some hitmen with the money. I wonder how many upper execs of the AACS-LA ,etc would need to be taken out before they stopped .

This is old news  March last yrÂ

http://www.myce.com/news/blu-ray-dis…cinavia-75856/

Now this is new , News
http://www.cinexhd.com/cinex-hds-superiority-unintentionally-confirmed-by-recent-leaks-from-sony/

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2752758]Now this is new , News
http://www.cinexhd.com/cinex-hds-superiority-unintentionally-confirmed-by-recent-leaks-from-sony/[/QUOTE]

I agree that that /|\ is a pretty good editorial. If it included some proof I’d even call it news. However I think that that |/ is pretty untrue. There are a lot of people with a lot of computer power who would gladly let it run for days or weeks, if needed. Think about x.265 encoding or folding at home. DVD Ranger may have reasons for keeping the process secret but I highly doubt CPU cycles are the real reason.

Due to the immense computational demand implied by our method we have to precompute the Cinavia signal in our own laboratory and then pack it into a database which is then used by CinEx HD on the client side to remove it from the source. The removal procedure has been designed to be highly qualitative, unlike our first non-HD attempts.

Just verance is analyzing and hasn’t released a statement you claim superiority? That’s quite a big stretch lol