DVD-Ranger posts ‘clarification to CinEx HD misconceptions’

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: DVD-Ranger posts ‘clarification to CinEx HD misconceptions’[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/03/myce-dvdranger_productbox-95x75.png[/newsimage]
[quote][/quote]
Read the full article here: http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-posts-clarification-to-cinex-hd-misconceptions-70867

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Albert Einstein once claimed that the definition of insanity was doing the exact same thing over and over and expecting different results. DVD-Ranger thinking that lashing out against its critics will silence them or rehabilitate its tattered image proves Einstein’s theory to be correct.

So CinEx HD is just insanity and all the people here in the board that successfully copied a Blu-ray Cinavia free with high quality audio, are all crazy and stupid? This is your result? However, our software is a fact, no theory. It works well. It do exact what we have written. But all the nonsens written by the members were written without evidence and without understanding of Cinavia. So where is the insanity?

After two weeks there is no evidence, no proof of your theories. But you still post the nonsens. Slowly, this is really really embarrassing.

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2722588]So CinEx HD is just insanity and all the people here in the board that successfully copied a Blu-ray Cinavia free with high quality audio, are all crazy and stupid? This is your result? However, our software is a fact, no theory. It works well. It do exact what we have written. But all the nonsens written by the members were written without evidence and without understanding of Cinavia. So where is the insanity?

After two weeks there is no evidence, no proof of your theories. But you still post the nonsens. Slowly, this is really really embarrassing.[/QUOTE]

Rather then going gutter talk like the other people are doing just post some facts and that will silence the critics. That isn’t hard to do is it? The more I read these posting the more I wonder when will you give substance that will prove them wrong??? Being professional about it and not going gutter talk tells alot about the person or persons ability to prove the critics wrong.

LOL pause LOL

OK DVDRanger it looks like you will have to give the link again the the Published White Paper . again . We again ask for you to publish a Credential White Paper disproving these facts.

DVDRanger has done so. just reread it when you get to the parts you do not understand he will explain it to you.

BTW do you own DVD-Ranger CinEx HD?

OK for those whom , would like to re-read this document. In which no person or persons to whom to this date has Published any Scientific Fact to disprove this White Paper

The author of this document has released this be read again .and again.

Please read the very small print before you take it upon your self to copy and post any part of it ANYWHERE.

Do we now have clarity that the facts have been proven and published. he has done his part

No where do we see any published facts from all the ones who try and discredit DVD- Ranger CinEx HD . " here"

DVD Ranger CinEx HD

White Paper

http://www.dvd2hd.com/_dl/cinex_wp_release1.pdf

The fact is that the program works, now everyone has a different idea of what and what is not acceptable, to me its extremely acceptable. I just have one question to ask, The downloads from the database are in an executable, where do you have to put this .exe to have it show in the program, or do you just run the .exe and the program will recognize it. Does it get installed in the Program File, via Program FilesX86, Pixbyte, DVDranger and then put in the folder and run the .exe or can you just run the downloaded database file from your desktop?

@alan, it is a self running installer. It will install the databases to a fixed folder
…/Documents/DVDRangerEx/CinExDatabase
DVD-Ranger will always look at this folder.

Hi Alan old friend and I say “OLD with Respect”

Open
Documents
My Documents
DVDRanger Ex
CinExDataBase
set up a folder for either the EXE or Torrent place all downloaded files here and install each from there .

when you open D-R CinEx HD go to
edit
settings
CinEx HD Database Manager
Select Get database list
as more are added re select get Database list then refresh

There you have it Alan

How are you doing haven’t chatted with you since last week ,

For those whom do not know we have known each other a long time. you want to know who I am and my character just ask Alan

He will tell yep!

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2722599]LOL pause LOL

OK DVDRanger it looks like you will have to give the link again the the Published White Paper . again . We again ask for you to publish a Credential White Paper disproving these facts.

DVDRanger has done so. just reread it when you get to the parts you do not understand he will explain it to you.

BTW do you own DVD-Ranger CinEx HD?[/QUOTE]

No, I have other software I use to work on DVD/BluRay already. So are you the PR or the software writer? This kinda reply is very odd either your DVDranger or the PR person assuming DVDRanger and making laughing remarks as you repy back give very unprofessional lacking CS. It’s no wonder people get visceral when they reply back.

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2722601]DVD Ranger CinEx HD

White Paper

http://www.dvd2hd.com/_dl/cinex_wp_release1.pdf[/QUOTE]

Wasn’t this already down played but others as not a independent reporting but from same company selling the software. Most people reading that would take that like a grain of salt.

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2722605]Hi Alan old friend and I say “OLD with Respect”

Open
Documents
My Documents
DVDRanger Ex
CinExDataBase
set up a folder for either the EXE or Torrent place all downloaded files here and install each from there .

when you open D-R CinEx HD go to
edit
settings
CinEx HD Database Manager
Select Get database list
as more are added re select get Database list then refresh

There you have it Alan

How are you doing haven’t chatted with you since last week ,

For those whom do not know we have known each other a long time. you want to know who I am and my character just ask Alan

He will tell yep![/QUOTE]
Thankyou .:wink:

coolcolors

if you do not own it ,why are you even posting ,

I own and run the support forum !!! I live in the USA

The owner of the software wrote the White Paper IFoerster Lives in Spain

Ok we have that distinguished and no longer ambiguous and irreverent

!

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2722605]For those whom do not know we have known each other a long time. you want to know who I am and my character just ask Alan[/QUOTE]

This lil “conspiracy” is much more interesting than CinEx itself as the answer to that question might shed some light on several “issues”.

Qoute
coolcolors

Wasn’t this already down played but others as not a independent reporting but from same company selling the software. Most people reading that would take that like a grain of salt.

Your kidding aren’t you

And by what scholarly people published a White paper to disprove this " remember we deal in facts not talk"

Prove your statement , gezz it is that simple ,

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2722604]@alan, it is a self running installer. It will install the databases to a fixed folder
…/Documents/DVDRangerEx/CinExDatabase
DVD-Ranger will always look at this folder.[/QUOTE]

Thank you . Keep up the good work.:wink:

Why are we still discussing this?

The Cinavia solution from DVDRanger does work reasonably well for most people. I have been consistent in saying this. If the output meets your own individual need for quality, then you might want to consider using the program. Many people will not be satisfied with anything less than the audio quality found in the original DTS HD MA audio streams however, and for them, this solution is not adequate.

However there are certain things to be aware of about the databases.

1. They [B]do[/B] contain [B]full length[/B] copies of the audio from copyright protected movies. They do not have the upper and very low registers, but are easily recognized as movie soundtracks and the dialogs are perfectly understandable.

2. DVDRanger does not claim to have a license to distribute these copies of the audio, even in their degraded form. Therefore DVDRanger and his company are putting themselves in the crosshairs of the MPAA and AACS LA for illegal distribution of copyright protected materials.

3. No complete copy of a database will be allowed on this site, as that would constitute a gross violation of copyright, and would most definitely be against the rules we have established for this forum. Small excerpts for educational purposes, or as illustrations for journalistic purposes do fit the fair use/fair dealing exceptions seen in the vast majority of the world.

4. In many countries, downloading copyright protected materials without permission of the copyright holders is considered illegal, or possibly a basis for a civil suit. It is [B]extremely unlikely[/B] that the customers of DVDRanger would be subjected to such measures, but it is still a possibility, so take this into consideration if you plan on using the program.

It is really amazing that everytime some people discussing copyrights in a board that discuss copy protection cracking. It is more than amazing that people say AnyDVD as sample do a well job, do everything legal. They deal with database and online information download, too. Same DVDFab. But yes, their database is a smaller so it is legal. They viloate copyrights very deep.

Again we do not contain any audio in our databases. We contain information about restoring the audio where Cinavia was removed. And this shadow audio has no quality.
On one hand, CinEx HD do not produce DTS-HD: This shows again that you all do not understand Cinavia. On the other hand, the shadow audio from the replacing function in the database is good engough to hear everything, all dialogs and so forth.

What kind of nonsen this is? The shadow audio is nearly good enough to watch the movie but the final output, full restored is not?!?!

I suggest to start to learn Cinavia and to stop that nonsen that you ever will be able to remove Cinavia in DTS-HD. This is really the knowledge of a teenager.

This discussion is not about BluFab or AnyDVD. It is about the DVDRanger program. What those other programs do is immaterial to this discussion. Period.

Your database files do contain full length versions of the audio streams. There is no question of this so [B]lying about it [/B]will not convince anyone of anything different. The audio is not particularly good, but the database, once run through your program gives either an aac or ac3 audio stream that is from a copyright source. This has been shown repeatedly. I have two of the streams myself.

On one hand, CinEx HD do not produce DTS-HD: This shows again that you all do not understand Cinavia.

I have never once claimed that your program does produce this type of audio. I have said only that your program does not produce the same quality as seen in the original source material, even at the best of times.

What kind of nonsen this is? The shadow audio is nearly good enough to watch the movie but the final output, full restored is not?!?!

I have never said this. Not once. Do not try to put words in my mouth, particularly since you are so poor at your own attempts at communication. The audio from the database file is understandable. It is recognizable as from a copyright protected movie. That is its source without question. And you do not have the legal right to distribute them.

There is a huge difference between making copies of movies that you own, and distributing those movies without legal license to do so. This is something that you cannot seem to understand in these discussions. This forum does not, nor has it ever, promoted the illegal distribution of copyright protected materials.

So where is the objectivity? So, if we assume that we are able to store the whole Ac3 6 Channel audio track in 100 MB and we are able to restore it
to this high quality. What in fact will be the problem? You all downloaded mp3’s from the network. You all downloaded movies from the internet
I read in all the postings that you are using Blu-ray copies you have on your hard drive, so this are copies or a copy protect content.

In all this cases you have downloaded, copied, used and maybe shared copyprotected content. This is nothing more than Hypocrisy!

But the worst is that it will still be written falsehoods by people who have not the slightest technological know. And argue with hypocrisy.