DVD-Ranger offers special discount to Myce members

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: DVD-Ranger offers special discount to Myce members[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/03/myce-dvdranger_productbox-95x75.png[/newsimage]
[quote][/quote]
Read the full article here: http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-offers-special-discount-to-myce-members-71065

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

That’s less than 17$ per pc…:slight_smile:
And as most people here have more than 1 system,this is a real great offer!:clap:
Even those who don’t like the way how Cinavia is “circumvented” by DVDRanger CinEx,should jump on the bandwagon for that price,because it’s a d*mn fine converter…you don’t have to use their CinEx module if you don’t want the lossy audio,but other converters with lifetime license are in the same price range,WITHOUT Cinavia capabilities…:bigsmile:

Wow that is a great discount for myce members I can’t belive it looks like I need another lifetime license for an upcoming birthday this month.

Thank you Dvdranger for a great Cinavia free program it works excellent and the latest version is even better keep up the Fantastic work!!:flower:

Thumbs up, DVDRanger!
Danke sehr.

I agree, a big thank you to DVD Ranger from Myce.com. This is a great opportunity for anyone to get a one of a kind program for a very low price.:flower:

Don’t need such proggie at the moment, but reading the whole soap of its history is easily worth every cent. Furthermore I kind like ppl with attitude.
Unfortunately I don’t do business via the depraved bullshxtters “PayPal” anymore, which stopped me from finishing this deal.

Nevertheless, please keep on the good work.

I recommend the “DVDRANGER” it works for me now, but there were ups and downs in it’s development , I had problems, mainly due to me being a novice, but I am learning fast ( how to process ISO files at the moment) the help from staff is really good .

[QUOTE=BeeR_DoG;2724474] is easily worth every cent.[/QUOTE]

As long as DvdRanger stays as dedicated as he is now,it’s definitely worth every cent!:clap:
Even without the special discount…:iagree:…but it’s a nice bonus…:bigsmile:
For people who are into movie backup,take your chance now,you won’t regret …:disagree:

Where is the company located. Are we likely to see the kind of problem that DVDFab has run into? Sony loves to sue.

[QUOTE=ricoman;2724486]Where is the company located. Are we likely to see the kind of problem that DVDFab has run into? Sony loves to sue.[/QUOTE]you should not have any problems with Dvdranger in any country they do not include a decypter in the program you will need anydvd or dvdfabpasskey to even think about coping a Bluray.:smiley:

That’s an excellent offer. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

While this is a great deal, in addition to DVDranger, you will still need to purchase AnyDVDHD in order to copy a Blu Ray as ILLP indicated above. The current life time subscription cost for AnyDVDHD is approx. US Dollars $165.00.

[QUOTE=sgmvideo;2724536]While this is a great deal, in addition to DVDranger, you will still need to purchase AnyDVDHD in order to copy a Blu Ray as ILLP indicated above. The current life time subscription cost for AnyDVDHD is approx. US Dollars $165.00.[/QUOTE]
[B] And worth every dime and more.:iagree:[/B]

DVD Ranger is located in Spain and no you will not see it go by the wayside like whats going on with the others. Your supposed to check with Legal before you do these things

If I am not mistaken they have consulted with a Legal source about what they can and can’t do in this issue , after the ordeal back in 2012. .

Alan your absolutely correct worth every penny but only buy it when they release a new update and get the 20% off.

ILLP: I understand that it does not decrypt in the sense of AnyDVDHD or DVDFab, but it does remove a protection, Cinavia, developed by Sony, so I don’t see a huge distinction. As we know, Sony is a vigorous defender of it’s properties and is extremely litigious.

[QUOTE=ricoman;2724544]ILLP: I understand that it does not decrypt in the sense of AnyDVDHD or DVDFab, but it does remove a protection, Cinavia, developed by Sony, so I don’t see a huge distinction. As we know, Sony is a vigorous defender of it’s properties and is extremely litigious.[/QUOTE]

It seems they support piracy by making it easy to remove cinavia from torrent iso and Sony is fighting against piracy

Well I don’t care about torrents in the least only being able to backup my purchased Movie and copy to a file that does not mute my sound in 20 minutes using my PS4 which Dvd-Ranger does very well.:smiley:

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2724542]DVD Ranger is located in Spain and no you will not see it go by the wayside like whats going on with the others. Your supposed to check with Legal before you do these things

If I am not mistaken they have consulted with a Legal source about what they can and can’t do in this issue , after the ordeal back in 2012. .

Alan your absolutely correct worth every penny but only buy it when they release a new update and get the 20% off.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the update still a steal at $69.99 even if you have to buy Passkey which is cheaper than anydvd and works very well with Dvd-ranger as does Anydvd both of which I have lifetime licenses.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2724537][B] And worth every dime and more.:iagree:[/B][/QUOTE]Anydvd is a great program better than Passkey and the continued upgrades are just mind blowing and as stated by Alan1476 worth evey penny if your doing anything with Bluray movies.:iagree:

Hi :slight_smile:
Despite the knocking.
Still get a great deal from these guys.
My experience is very much what you see is what you get.
Only 2 discs so far.
Django & Resident Evil _ Afterlife (both UK R2).
Entirely happy with the results from DVD-Ranger CinEx HD.
This coming from someone who puts quality first.
So my favoured method takes more than 1 program.
Sometimes several hours.
But with Cinivia.
(Not really a problem as I use my PC & AnyDVD (HD) for all playback. Though not always at home, access to PC etc.)
Hence:-
Using DVD-Ranger CinEx HD.
Time is relatively minutes.
Cinivia not a problem.
Quality is more than acceptable.
Thanks all concerned.
P.S. Never a problem with support either.
So those who haven’t already done.
Maybe you should take the plunge now.