DVD-Ranger makes SoundTouch 2 free and adds support for LPCM in MKV files – posts snarky post on Facebook

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: DVD-Ranger makes SoundTouch 2 free and adds support for LPCM in MKV files – posts snarky post on Facebook[newsimage]http://www.myce.com/wp-content/images_posts/2017/01/myce-dvd-ranger-100mb-claim-1-95x75.jpg[/newsimage]

DVD-Ranger, in his usual snarky way, has repeated in a Facebook post that his CinEx HD Cinavia copy protection removal software doesn’t replace audio files, but actually removes the Cinavia audio watermark from Blu-ray audio tracks. He also mentions new CinEx version released earlier this month, one unlocks SoundTouch 2 as a free feature, the other adds LPCM support to MKV files.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-makes-soundtouch-2-free-adds-support-lpcm-mkv-files-posts-snarky-post-facebook-81330/](http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-makes-soundtouch-2-free-adds-support-lpcm-mkv-files-posts-snarky-post-facebook-81330/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I tried the new feature , and the result is very good …
Also once, its created a file … I made it d.t.s …which is good and three times smaller …and still no cinavia found .

I would like to comment about the 100MB file size. My comment is not about the software or how it works. I am neutral towards the software and my post it not negative, so don’t take it that way. My comment is only about the 100MB file size.

[B]1 - [/B]Start with a 4GB LPCM file.

[B]2 - [/B]Use encoding software to encode the LPCM file at a bitrate of 96-160 kbs. The audio size will be around 100MB. This will work even for 5.1 audio.

[B]3 - [/B]Transmit the 100MB file.

[B]4 - [/B]Once received, decode the 100MB audio file back into a 4GB LPCM file.

Sure the quality will be degraded, but the claim that you can’t compress a 4GB LPCM file into a 100MB file is not true.

I posted this info several days ago in the DVDRanger CinEx Hd topic. .

post 348.

We are working on the next level for Cinavia removal ST3

Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2787492]We are working on the next level for Cinavia removal ST3[/QUOTE]Will ST3 also change pitch and speed ?

Greetings to all who have published lies. We are still here. And we are still the only one with a remover and also a detector. Weird, is not it? #RedFox #DVDFab.”
This doesn’t inspire one to use software that makes false news and provides no Facts that the other software even said anything against their software. Software that works and does the job will stand on it own merits - bashing other software without Facts about he/she said is going down the wrong way.

“only one with a detector”

yeah right. CloneBD by elby can detect it in seconds.

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2787520]“only one with a detector”

yeah right. CloneBD by elby can detect it in seconds.[/QUOTE]

Except when it doesn’t.

Here we go again.!!! When they can Remove Cinavia from DVD’s and Put Cinavia back on to a Video .Even catch up to our completion list of titles solved , then tell us how great they are .

We have already exposed Lionsgates effort to do Overlapping Cinavia signal and freely pass this info out . BUTTTT those whom think they know something or doubt us loudly try to discredit.

Remember we wrote the Scientific White paper on this We discovered the Flaw we discovered how to put Cinavia Back on a Video , No one else has released their version of any kind of a Scientific White paper . Why do they ot release this knowledge " WE DID"

So , just download the Binary file turn off the internet and clean your title " Holy Krap on a Kracker as Penny of BIG BANG THEORY SAYs" " .It works, With CinEx HD with a Database " best solution" ST2 or now ST2 with Lpcm. Darn thats 3 solutions the Later 2 can be down with no internet connection.

Now remove Cinavia from a title with your internet connect off using their software .

Now " THIS IS NOT A INSULT TO"you ones who keep this hostility up and ongoing with this denial , UNTIL YOU can release a software yourselves that comes close to what we have released and can install Cinavia back onto a Video , when you do weigh your input . .

Why not leave this to the Pros who know what is going on with the Algorithms and code breaking knowledge .

To those whom have given positive comment we thank you

Admin , if this insulted anyone this is not my intent just again tired of the BS posted by ones of no Computer Sci knowledge of Coding on this on going issue.

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2787523]Here we go again.!!! When they can Remove Cinavia from DVD’s and Put Cinavia back on to a Video .Even catch up to our completion list of titles solved , then tell us how great they are .[/QUOTE]
Actually, I doubt those others have anything against CinEx HD as they have their own developments to worry about. If one makes such comments on facebook one needs to own up to it-rather then play the oh woo as me card when they are caught saying it.

Cool do you ever grow up , you sound like my Grand kids,

Do you ever grow up? Cause by reading your facebook post you certainly don’t. Tagging redfox of not having a cinavia detector. Well DUH, why. Elaborate Bytes’ CloneBD does. Detecting cinavia (or removing it) requires some form of audio processing and that’s simply NOT what AnyDVD is designed to do, or ever will. Get your facts straight before you accuse / blame someone.

VDubb also stated exactly how it’s possible to shrink audio streams to approx 100MB.

When the both of you other vendors can put back  Cinavia on a Title lets us know. That would mean you finally discovered the Algorithm symbol’s in both Cinavia Codes , Oh yes there are 2  Cinavia and and Overlapping but you would know this already  , Can you guiys do DVD’s yet  HUMMMMM" NO" !!!

Thus this all started with the Statement on  Facebook  but the Retort was "  snarky post on Facebook " We didnt start this BS ,Â
That comment was in fact total unprofessional in the manor to create traffic again .

/me grabbing a beer and a sack of chips to watch this soap…:bigsmile:
Cinex HD is a GREAT product,and people who never used it,should stop dissing this nice piece of software for the sake they can…
I have licensed Slysoft products and I have licensed Pixbyte products on my rigs,and they happily co-exist together,unlike their developers…:bigsmile:

Great response , hey what kind of beer i’ll buy next round.

How do I make more than one (1) copy on DVDFAB ( want to make another copy)10020 without inserting the original program again. Please advise, Thanks

lol wrong program in this news release

How do I make more than one (1) copy on DVDFAB ( want to make another copy)10020 without inserting the original program again. Please advise, Thanks Still waiting for any one’s reply.

backup44 FYI, you need to go here and ask that question on DVDFab

DVDFab questions

This is DVDRanger CinEx HD news release info

[QUOTE=backup44;2787705]How do I make more than one (1) copy on DVDFAB ( want to make another copy)10020 without inserting the original program again. Please advise, Thanks Still waiting for any one’s reply.[/QUOTE]