DVD-Ranger hopes to raise $86,000 to fund SoundTouch 3 development

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: DVD-Ranger hopes to raise $86,000 to fund SoundTouch 3 development[newsimage]http://www.myce.com/wp-content/images_posts/2016/05/myce-dvd-ranger-gofundme-95x75.gif[/newsimage]

The developer of DVD-Ranger hopes to raise €76,500 ($86, 259) to fund the development of his new Cinavia removal solution SoundTouch 3. He has posted a campaign on the GoFundMe crowdfunding platform explaining why funds are required.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-hopes-raise-86000-fund-soundtouch-3-development-79433/](http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-hopes-raise-86000-fund-soundtouch-3-development-79433/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

and here I thought they were taking in millions with the only real Cinavia solution. :wink:

Yes, sales must be slow. LOL. Kiss your money goodby.

Alan  , so you think software development is free… Plus purchasing all of those retail titles in 3 regions, Paying software engineers for development Check our database all of those  titles from 3 regions are  Retail and  do cost . Chasing down every reported title that may have or not have " false positives"." they are not illegal downloaded torrents,streamers or screeners," .

While everyone wants a solution for Cinavia removal no-one understands what it takes , We are so close to ending this silly watermark to be able to make that copy or your personal collection without a Database . we have been criticized but have produced so far the best solution  out there.

The developer is so close " so why not lets finish it" Â

If “everyone” wanted it, sales would be excellent. The truth is that most people don’t care about it and simply use playback gear that ignores it.

Maybe my mistake, I thought the program was done, got rid of Cinavia and was a final version. If you got rid of it, why do you need more money? People be buying the software. For me its not an issue, I have an old OPPO-93 that doesnt detect it, but others really like this getting rid of the watermark stuff, so if you did it already, why more money?

It’s not the first time DVD-Ranger is asking for money to fund his software. Earlier he hoped to raise $120,000 to fund development of CinEx. The campaign was posted on the Kickstarter crowdfunding platform but was taken offline as it was reported as fraud.
Here’s news that doesn’t help with image factor. Maybe if this hadn’t happened then a crowdfunding would be a good start but to be already reported as Fraud-is not a good start to redo a kickstarter crowdfunding when people will find that news as well and do a double take.

You have to ask Jan why he added that last paragraph it had no direct ties but was debunked  , as you see there have been 6 generation released now to that very so called fraud  report , wait if it was released it couldnt be fraud ,

The comparison  test " Kerry " worked hard on not being biased in his  comparison test proved it is not . So was Kerry’s unbiased test and report a fraud report.Â

This below statement: In the real world where newbies live they back up there movies and play them on BD/DVD players, Or am I assisting and helping a lot of users ghost ever day world wide!! I must be talking to myself on the Hotline to ghost !!

CDanMyCE ResidentPosted on: 18 May 16 18:44If “everyone” wanted it, sales would be excellent. The truth is that most people don’t care about it and simply use playback gear that ignores it.I conclude  " yes the common user does require Cinavia removal  they do make copies , they mostly play them on off the shelf Wal-Mart players" That they crowd the stores on Black Friday by the tens of thousands.

We are that close to ending the watermark Cinavia with out the " Database binary codes " So why not support it instead of you few bash the progress

You have to ask Jan why he added that last paragraph it had no direct ties but was debunked  , as you see there have been 6 generation released now to that very so called fraud  report , wait if it was released it couldnt be fraud ,

The comparison  test " Kerry " worked hard on not being biased in his  comparison test proved it is not . So was Kerry’s unbiased test and report a fraud report.Â

This below statement: In the real world where newbies live they back up there movies and play them on BD/DVD players, Or am I assisting and helping a lot of users ghost ever day world wide!! I must be talking to myself on the Hotline to ghost !!

CDanMyCE ResidentPosted on: 18 May 16 18:44If “everyone” wanted it, sales would be excellent. The truth is that most people don’t care about it and simply use playback gear that ignores it.I conclude  " yes the common user does require Cinavia removal  they do make copies , they mostly play them on off the shelf Wal-Mart players" That they crowd the stores on Black Friday by the tens of thousands.

We are that close to ending the watermark Cinavia with out the " Database binary codes " So why not support it instead of you few bash the progress

Gee, who do you think reported that as fraud? Could it be someone employed by the industry? They’ve got people who spend their whole day combing through filesharing forums and reporting links. They monitor topics about copy protection and its removal and/or circumvention. Don’t you think someone asking for money to develop anti-DRM software would come to their attention pretty quickly? Then fraud reports come in from a whole bunch of “different” people, and the post is taken down.

[QUOTE=ecortez;2774671]Gee, who do you think reported [B]that[/B] as fraud? Could it be someone employed by the industry? They’ve got people who spend their whole day combing through filesharing forums and reporting links. They monitor topics about copy protection and its removal and/or circumvention. Don’t you think someone asking for money to develop anti-DRM software would come to their attention pretty quickly? Then fraud reports come in from a whole bunch of “different” people and the post is taken down.[/QUOTE]
Well Sherlock care to tell us whom is it and what evidence you have to tells us?

Who ever it was , it no longer matters .

The software was produced and upgraded several times .

Now is the final step to completely render Cinavia useless without having to stay connected to the internet using up bandwidth - or downloading a Binary Database file.

So close for a simple to use Software that any newbie can use , but it just take money to do so .

DVDRangerForum, I got empathy in your direction here as most anyone seem to shit in your direction which according to the gospel of Xercus is wrong.
If you shit in your own pants once, it seems to seal most anyone’s faith and as Alan once said, tell a lie once and all your truths becomes questionable.
I really do not believe in the fact that forever you only own your bad reputation and so I would like to argue that you have a product that works according to plan and so the funding project is a legit cause.

It is a case of prove your self right once and get respect for the effort, the rest is shit, that is what it is all about - and never mind the shitheads! :flower:

Now thats a gospel ,

Â

The owner of Cinex HD as most of us know can be a a PITA but putting that aside which I did along time ago because they have a great working program that pretty soon will not need a database of any type which will be fantastic.

For those of you that like to shit on the owner fine but the fact is he has done what no one else could remove Cinavia without a database that puts out decent sound with the new beta sound touch 3 incorperated in the latest version.

I have tested it on several movies with great results compared to the competion which in the case of Cinavia no one in the industry can hold a candle to the program short and simple the money needed to finish the project up is legit and To be honest I would think by now some of you would stop your crappie comments.

The ones that slam the software do not even use and or try it so until you have and know what your talking about find a real thread to take your hostilities out.:doh::doh:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2774754]The owner of Cinex HD as most of us know can be a a PITA but putting that aside which I did along time ago because they have a great working program that pretty soon will not need a database of any type which will be fantastic.

For those of you that like to shit on the owner fine but the fact is he has done what no one else could remove Cinavia without a database that puts out decent sound with the new beta sound touch 3 incorperated in the latest version.

I have tested it on several movies with great results compared to the competion which in the case of Cinavia no one in the industry can hold a candle to the program short and simple the money needed to finish the project up is legit and To be honest I would think by now some of you would stop your crappie comments.

The ones that slam the software do not even use and or try it so until you have and know what your talking about find a real thread to take your hostilities out.:doh::doh:[/QUOTE]

100% spot on !:clap::clap:
And with SoundTouch 3,the bashing that the audio was ripped from Cinavia-free sources can’t hold up anymore…
We all know that Ranger isn’t a cutie pie,and neither was Steve Jobs…but lots of people wanted to have his stuff…:wink:

I dig that “Roadworker” !:smiley:

Thank you guys

When ST3 is complete , databases are gone . Put disk in Rip to a 1 to 1 ISO then use what ever software you wish . No more downloads or using up your data bandwidth You have to use what ever Decryption tool you like we do not decrypt.

We find sneaky Studios like Lionsgate , release under multi studios in the Region B an C then to find Cinavia in foreign languages which we are finding more of, it takes and extreme amount of time on the Labs Monster PC to scan them all our volunteer Region Cinavia testers are helping greatly to discover them.

I thank these guys for there belief in our software and what it will be when completed .

thanks to all who now know CinEx HD works and there positive voice.

Update from the big cheeseÂ

Thank you so much for new donations. I want to write again. Anyone who makes a donation and supported SoundTouch 3 gets a license from CinEx HD Utility for free.Â

Update from the big cheeseÂ

Thank you so much for new donations. I want to write again. Anyone who makes a donation and supported SoundTouch 3 gets a license from CinEx HD Utility for free.Â