DVD Ranger CinEx

vbimport

Hi, I’m new here. Does anyone have an update on the progress of “dvd ranger’s” development of it’s “cinavia” fighting “CINX” ? got the program December last year, results so far not much better then a pitch shift with “AVS video editor” (last news from DR was January the 7th I think.

Did you ask them on the DVD Ranger forum, if so what did they say? I am sure they will have a fix soon.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2719251]Did you ask them on the DVD Ranger forum, if so what did they say? I am sure they will have a fix soon.[/QUOTE]

I bought DVD-Ranger with CinEx a couple of months ago.

1. There is no new official release of DVD-Ranger or CinEx since October 2013.
  2. DVD-Ranger Support forum registration is terrible. To register on the support forum a customer are asked the question “What is the name of our newest Software:”. Why MUST a customer/buyer know the name of their newest software? God damn, that’s nonsense. I tried “DVD-Ranger” and “CinEx” but nothing was approved.

That is exactly ( “What is the name of our newest Software:”) what my experience was yesterday, so what is going on ? did you also like me have problems even getting access to their official web site ?

I joined the Website and had no issues, what kind of forum makes it difficult for members to join, are you referring to akin to a program that makes sure you are not a spambot? We have that here I believe also. I believe any programmer that is trying to help the community is entitled to our gratitude. You don’t have to buy the program if you don’t like it. Don’t they have a trial? Ans why would you think this website has anything to do with that website?

Try Dvd-Ranger CinEx

[QUOTE=AGJ;2719473]Try Dvd-Ranger CinEx[/QUOTE]

Is it available to try? I really am not following it that closely. My Bluray Players are old and Cinavia have no effect on them.

[QUOTE=AGJ;2719473]Try Dvd-Ranger CinEx[/QUOTE]

That works as password…I used it a few months ago…:iagree:

I’m regularly in touch with the developer of the software, and I expect that we can soon test a new version of CinEx. I’m not allowed to share more details yet, but he told me makes good progress and that he’ll soon provide a test version to our site soon. Obviously we will then verify as soon as possible how well it works and post it on the site.

[QUOTE=mosis14;2719246]Hi, I’m new here. Does anyone have an update on the progress of “dvd ranger’s” development of it’s “cinavia” fighting “CINX” ? got the program December last year, results so far not much better then a pitch shift with “AVS video editor” (last news from DR was January the 7th I think.[/QUOTE]

DVD ranger has not released the upcoming anticipated CinEx HD with 5.1 Audio module yet. My guess is they are struggling to make it work on all titles… since its using some low destructive filters…which can be very challenging to make it work on all titles. So far this is what the current version sounds like:
http://www.firedrive.com/file/9E5437718F4B50EB

I have posted my own solution which is free:

heres what mines sounds like:
http://www.firedrive.com/file/25C49C29D5059D6D

Best regards.

Thank you for the update the last update posted on the site was Jan 6th on their home page blog.

I hope they are making more progress with Ciniavia.:slight_smile:

Thank’s for the update everyone , I am not critical of the program at all , in fact it works very well on most platforms in comparison to other programs and am hugely grateful , I just wanted to know of any news after what was two months of no news after paying the money , am fully aware this is “Myce” and not “DVD RANGER” web site forum. thanks for the info.

Ok , finally registered with “DVD ranger” did not figure out that the last two question boxes were maths tests, sorry late at night is my excuse .

I discovered another program marketed by “filepop” which comes with CinEx module…think its made by DVD ranger and despite it being capable of removing Cinavia, it doesnt remove Cinavia at all. And I have tried nearly every preset.

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2720032]I discovered another program marketed by “filepop” which comes with CinEx module…think its made by DVD ranger and despite it being capable of removing Cinavia, it doesnt remove Cinavia at all. And I have tried nearly every preset.[/QUOTE]

I presume it is like the DVDRanger program, if so, it should have a selection that says “Use CinEX:” with the 3 selectable settings.
I assume you already know this also which makes me wonder why it doesn’t work.
Wonder if one has to pay to get the cinex turned on?

It even has the same revision number as the latest DvdRanger beta…

The only difference is that it cheaper by $10 and seems you not need AnyDVD HD to decrypt Blu-ray(well not tested yet). Also use the coupon code to get 50% off and even cheaper for lifetime

It actually is a rebranded DVD-Ranger as they made a mistake on their FAQS

Benefits Of Using FilePop

Upgrading or Migrating to FilePop brings you several advantages. Besides the unsurpassed quality due to the new Physxtech engine (see our quality measurement section for a proof) our product is able to process even the newest DVD releases and even in the case you encounter problems with a DVD you can use our HotFix Manager to repair it instantly without needing to wait for an update. Furthermore the easy steps for copying your favorite DVD and the user-friendly graphical interface will convince you that [B]DVD-Ranger[/B] is a fundamental upgrade.

here is another Dvdranger branded Presto dvd copy.

http://www.prestodvdcopy.com/

Indeed,but that 1 doesn’t seem to have the CinEx module (yet :bigsmile:).
Oh well,there are lots of software rebranders these days,and if it helps DvdRanger to fund his project of defeating Cinevia,I really don’t care…:disagree:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2720062]Indeed,but that 1 doesn’t seem to have the CinEx module (yet :bigsmile:).
Oh well,there are lots of software rebranders these days,and if it helps DvdRanger to fund his project of defeating Cinevia,I really don’t care…:disagree:[/QUOTE]I know it doesn’t have it yet but it says it is coming and I agree many companies rebrand their software now it is very common and if it helps out the company to bring in revenue thats is great we would all like to see Cinavia history.:slight_smile: