DVD-Ranger CinEx HD & CinEx HD Utility Updates August, 06, 2014

vbimport

DVD-Ranger CinEX HD update 6.1.3.3 August 6th no release notes the page still lists 6.1.3.2 but the new version 6.1.3.3 you will get from the download page.

CinEx HD Utility Update August, 06, 2014

Release Notes:

Today we have released a new vesion of CinEx HD that again fix a bug in DVDFab copies. DVDFab has left in some versions several times same PID’s in the playlist files.

More Info here:

http://www.cinexhd.com/2014/08/05/cinex-hd-utility-1-3-4-3-released/

Download new version:
http://www.cinexhd.com/downloads/

THX for the info,ILLP!:flower:
Downloading right now…:stuck_out_tongue:

Your welcome RW.:smiley:

Anyone having crashes and the crash report tool pops up and you try and send it in and it tells you " cant find email address" then D-R CinEx HD crashes???

BTW

Today we have added 2 more titles to the database for the 2014 blockbuster releases:

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 , US, English track only
Endless Love, US, English track only

Important
This new database files are only working with the latest DVD-Ranger or CinEx HD Utility version

Thank you for the Info I always check the homepage for the updates and install them before I even try and use the new Databases.

Regards,

ILLP

We are working hard on the next batch of titles for the Database,

" But " what we are finding is, there are numerous titles Posted across the internet in various forums stating certain titles have Cinavia.

We are finding that there are numerous titles with false positives . Thus this make the process of adding titles a lot slower. The addition of new titles will be released soon.

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2734254]
We are finding that there are numerous titles with false positives . Thus this make the process of adding titles a lot slower. The addition of new titles will be released soon.[/QUOTE]

THX for the info!:flower:
Too bad you have to loose some precious time by searching for the correct info about the titles…:frowning:

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2734254]
We are finding that there are numerous titles with false positives . Thus this make the process of adding titles a lot slower.
[/QUOTE]

Here’s some handy advice for DVDRanger…(in case he doesn’t know.)
When you play a Cinavia infected title on the PS3…when it reaches it’s 20 minute grace period…the message pops up…one thing I discovered is…if you decide to stop the movie and play another movie title with Cinavia…the message will resurface instantaneously. Momentarily (approx 30 Mins)…the PS3 is in a state where
it will display the message without grace period (mute upon detecting Cinavia infected file). This is very useful for proving Cinavia infected files.

P.S. I want you guys to add

Bad Teacher
Project X
The Roommate

to the list. Thank you. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2734254]We are working hard on the next batch of titles for the Database,

" But " what we are finding is, there are numerous titles Posted across the internet in various forums stating certain titles have Cinavia.

We are finding that there are numerous titles with false positives . Thus this make the process of adding titles a lot slower. The addition of new titles will be released soon.[/QUOTE]
Have you detected “the call” and “Tim’s Vermeer” as having cinavia ? Thanking you in advance.

these are on the list

Bad Teacher " Sony"
the Roommate " Sony"
the Call " Sony"

Not on our list but now be added
Tim’s Vermeer " Sony"

Was on our list
Project X " Warner Bro" no Cinavia stated on slip cover or Case

Thanks for the input on detection at 20 min.

The CinEx HD detects it validity , and detects if its a false positive .

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2734258]
Bad Teacher
Project X
The Roommate
[/QUOTE]

We will leave this titles for your friend so he can bring a proof of his solution with titles that are not CinEx HD cleaned.

And also thank you for you tips about PS3. But CinEx HD removes Cinavia from the files so we do not need to test anymore.

hope wrath of the titans come out soon

You can remove these from the infected list

Parkland,
Her,
Nebraska,
TinTin,
Art of Steal

Great!! :clap:
The to-do list is getting shorter and shorter…I bet the Verance guys are biting their nails off…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2734288]We will leave this titles for your friend so he can bring a proof of his solution with titles that are not CinEx HD cleaned.

[/QUOTE]

Ranger, why do you limit your self? You seem like a bright guy and yet, you limit your self. And, please don’t bring Cienoway into this. At least his PR was better then yours :bigsmile:. Your program is advertised to work on all movies so, you should try harder. Here’s some advice: on titles you’re struggling with: you should consider getting the VOD audio stream version instead. And somehow make it work. Keep in mind, Cinavia is only on optical media only.

Sorry, again you have disqualified yourself complete. Look, in your last post you have limited yourself with posting again and again the three movies. But you forget that we have already published a BD/DVD Cinavia combo three times, so your running gag is running out.
Also the VOD will say that we replace the audio. This gag is also running out because we do not replace anything.

Why you do not stay away from this discussions with your limited low knowledge and your looping comments?

Our solution works on all movies but our solution is also still in development. Every movie is different and so wie use a common development process. It is unprofessional to stay with one title until it works. A professional developer will build a queue.

Cienoway? Who is this? They guy wo send everyone a CinEx HD cleaned sample of “The Losers”? Recognize, he has made a disabler and no remover. A disabler will need dozen of tests with all movie titles on most player and finaly will be catched by Verance. We have left this way in the past with CinEx and you see that CinEx was catched by Verance, too. CinEx HD remove the Cinavia, the only working solution.

Finaly, the sales show us that our solution is successfull. And the response of the people is great.

I stayed out of one thread & some others about Sin XXX as well.
I’m sure that Macrovision3500 can take care of himself but I’m coming in on his side any way.
Where do you get off posting to another forum member like you have in this thread & have elsewhere .
How’s this for a not so great response.
I’m going to break my usual “cool” & tell you to take your personal comments about about other forum members & put them where the sun don’t shine !!!
If you need that interpreted I can elaborate.
BTW the misspelling of your product name was purely intentional.

I Think this topic should be closed it has gone beyond the updates so posted ,

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2734329]I Think this topic should be closed it has gone beyond the updates so posted ,[/QUOTE]

You never seem to request a thread be closed when just DVDranger is shooting off his “mouth” (keyboard). Let someone come back at him a suddenly the thread needs to be closed.

Go figure.