DVD-Ranger CinEx HD& CinEx HD Utility Updates 7-31-14

vbimport

CinEx HD Utility 1.3.4.1 and DVD-Ranger CinEx HD 6.1.3.2 released

Today we released a new version of the CinEx HD Utility and DVD-Ranger CinEx HD. This new release contain an important trial database udpate and is prepared for new upcoming database files.
Changes in CinEx HD:

CinEx HD: Added new Trial database files to the heuristic list.
CinEx HD: Updated CinEx HD technology for upcoming new database files.

New Trial Database Files
We have added 47 Ronin and Heaven Is For Real as trial database files.

Download for updates: http://www.cinexhd.com/downloads/

THX for the info,ILLP! :flower:

Your welcom RW…:flower:

This is odd someone tell me I thought CinEx was suppose to be a all-in-one program but it requires one to buy AnyDVD HD which itself will cost a bit if one buys the LTL for AnyDVD HD. Doesn’t this defeat the purpse of why CinEx was created for? I thought CinEx decrypted besides the Cinvaia removal process?

AnyDVD HD is required for original Blu-ray source.

This comes from CinExHD site…when you go to the purchase side…

And if one must buy it to first before starting on the BD source -AnyDVD HD, I think has a workaround for Cinvaia this method of usage can be expensive if one get CinEx lifetime license alond with AnyDVD HD Lifetime license…?? I have a standalone Sony BD player prior to 2012 so to avoid Cinavia but I just using Imgburn to burn back the ISO to BD media and more then suffice. This just sounds like a expensive route when your buying a competitor software just so you can use CinEx when I thought it was suppose to be a AIO program from start to finish??

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2733124]This is odd someone tell me I thought CinEx was suppose to be a all-in-one program but it requires one to buy AnyDVD HD which itself will cost a bit if one buys the LTL for AnyDVD HD. Doesn’t this defeat the purpse of why CinEx was created for? I thought CinEx decrypted besides the Cinvaia removal process?

And if one must buy it to first before starting on the BD source -AnyDVD HD, I think has a workaround for Cinvaia this method of usage can be expensive if one get CinEx lifetime license alond with AnyDVD HD Lifetime license…?? I have a standalone Sony BD player prior to 2012 so to avoid Cinavia but I just using Imgburn to burn back the ISO to BD media and more then suffice. This just sounds like a expensive route when your buying a competitor software just so you can use CinEx when I thought it was suppose to be a AIO program from start to finish??[/QUOTE]dvdfabBD passkey also works which is alot cheaper than anydvd and make MKV free while in beta will work also.
the program will decrypt all dvd movies but not Blu-rays.

These are pretty strong words from a program author who depends entirely on these two programs to make his Cinavia Filter usable…:doh:

PS: There’s also this claim:

looks like he is some angry with myce looks like he won’t be back even after his Vacation it is probably for the best that is quite a statement in the top link thanks olyteddy.:flower:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2733153]…make MKV free while in beta will work also.
the program will decrypt all dvd movies but not Blu-rays.[/QUOTE]What? MakeMKV can decrypt Blu-ray also, as an mkv or it can rip the entire movie in Backup mode. The only problem with MakeMKV is that it isn’t updated as quickly as AnyDVD HD.

And technically, the DVDRanger program is a ripper, in that it can transfer movies from the optical disc to the hard drive, and even convert as it does so. It just isn’t a decrypter as well.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2733156]looks like he is some angry with myce looks like he won’t be back even after his Vacation it is probably for the best that is quite a statement in the top link thanks olyteddy.:flower:[/QUOTE]I just wanted to add this much since dvdranger has been here he has been asked for proof he did indeed provide two databases of movies that were on both BD and dvd but that didn’t end the endless speculation of how it is done.

It is quite clear to me that no one will ever know for sure and dvdranger might have a bad temper but he is not going to give anyone the info on how his programs remove Cinavia and I am just fine with that.

he has a working Cinavia fix no one else does simple as that, the only company that does I am proud of the company… and I continue to purchase the program for my family and friends.

I have used Dvd-Ranger since 2009 when it first came out I bought 5 lifetime licenses which are still good today for three pcs he has always kept his word as far as I am concerned over the years ,once in a great while asking for a key reset he has always been polite in emails to me and many others.

Thank you DVDRanger for your help and support over the years don’t let the nay sayers get you down just do what you do best keep the databases coming and refining Dvd-Ranger even further.:flower:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2733158]What? MakeMKV can decrypt Blu-ray also, as an mkv or it can rip the entire movie in Backup mode. The only problem with MakeMKV is that it isn’t updated as quickly as AnyDVD HD.[/QUOTE]No it is not updated as quick but it is a free ulternative for now to process Blu-rays.:wink:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2733159]I just wanted to add this much since dvdranger has been here he has been asked for proof he did indeed provide two databases of movies that were on both BD and dvd but that didn’t end the endless speculation of how it is done.

It is quite clear to me that no one will ever know for sure and dvdranger might have a bad temper but he is not going to give anyone the info on how his programs remove Cinavia and I am just fine with that.

he has a working Cinavia fix no one else does simple as that, the only company that does I am proud of the company… and I continue to purchase the program for my family and friends.

I have used Dvd-Ranger since 2009 when it first came out I bought 5 lifetime licenses which are still good today for three pcs he has always kept his word as far as I am concerned over the years ,once in a great while asking for a key reset he has always been polite in emails to me and many others.

Thank you DVDRanger for your help and support over the years don’t let the nay sayers get you down just do what you do best keep the databases coming and refining Dvd-Ranger even further.:flower:[/QUOTE]
I’ll second that. so I look let the Ranger return !

In Black and white very bottom of the page

http://www.cinexhd.com/cinex-hd-utility/

Plainly stated.

Purchase page bottom of the page.

http://www.cinexhd.com/purchase/

Plainly stated. So we can put this to rest . No Decryption included !!!

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2733124]This is odd someone tell me I thought CinEx was suppose to be a all-in-one program but it requires one to buy AnyDVD HD which itself will cost a bit if one buys the LTL for AnyDVD HD. Doesn’t this defeat the purpse of why CinEx was created for? I thought CinEx decrypted besides the Cinvaia removal process?

And if one must buy it to first before starting on the BD source -AnyDVD HD, I think has a workaround for Cinvaia this method of usage can be expensive if one get CinEx lifetime license alond with AnyDVD HD Lifetime license…?? I have a standalone Sony BD player prior to 2012 so to avoid Cinavia but I just using Imgburn to burn back the ISO to BD media and more then suffice. This just sounds like a expensive route when your buying a competitor software just so you can use CinEx when I thought it was suppose to be a AIO program from start to finish??[/QUOTE]

Thank you for clearing that up DvdRangerForum.:flower::clap: