DVD Ranger CinEx HD & CinEx HD Utility Tool Update News (Nov. 2014-present)

vbimport

Today we have released the Blu-Ray database files for the blockbuster:

Jason Bourne, English Track

Today we have released the Blu Ray database files for the blockbuster:

The Secret Life of Pets, English Track

Today we have released the DVD database files for the blockbuster:

Jason Bourne (DVD), English Track

DVD Note:
Do not forget that you can download database files for DVD only out of the software, not out of the member area.

Please follow this guides:
Show DVD database list
Install database files

Today we have released the DVD database files for the blockbuster:

The Secret Life Of Pets (DVD), English Track

DVD Note:
Do not forget that you can download database files for DVD only out of the software, not out of the member area.

Please follow this guides:
Show DVD database list
Install database files

Today we have released the Blu-Ray database file for the blockbuster:

Equity, English Track

When the Bough Breaks, English Track

:bow:Keep up the good work RMT . “Cinavia” breaks !:clap:

[B][U]Well add another one to the list!!![/U][/B]

The Hollars, English Track

[B]More coming[/B]

Today we have release the database files for the blockbusters:

The Wild Life, English Track

Note
The ‘The Wild Life’ database was created with the Blu-ray Region A we own. Lionsgate movies have multiple releases. Our version was track 592 as main movie.

It is possible that this database may not work on all Studio Distribution Disk in Different Regions of ‘The Wild Life’ releases.

Please try.

Demolition, English Track

Today we have Blu-Ray release the database files for the blockbusters:

The Magnificent Seven, English Track

Note
There is also a database available for torrent MKV files.

Please read:
http://www.cinexhd2.com/the-magnificent-seven-database-available/

This Blu-ray from Sony has NO Cinavia.

Even if a monkey claims that this Bu-ray has Cinavia, we can soothe you, the official US retail version is Cinavia free.

This shows once again the decisive advantage of what happens when you really know a technology or just copying release lists. CinDe shows clear results.

A test in the Labs has not resulted in any Cinavia.

So, enjoy this Cinavia free title.

I’m a new member who has just purchased CinEx HD Utility - apologies if this is the wrong Forum?

Issue is, I’m having no luck logging into the database area as the access instructions are most confusing and as yet, I’ve had no replies from their support people. I did not receive an email re downloading of the database, so I followed the instructions on the website for those who didn’t receive a member login:

"Missing registration email for the CinEx HD database downloads? Please go to the “Member Area” page. Under the login form you will find the option to request a new password. Your username and email is the email of the order. Case sensitive!”

I have tried multiple times but I keep getting rejected because it is not clear what they mean by “Your username and email is the email of the order?”

Can anyone please clarify? Thanks for any/all replies.

As I own and run the DVDRanger / CinEx HD Forum , I highly suggest you join the official forum being the info here is just for news releases, I choose not to have a sub forum here,

but come see me there I will get you going. Its actually easier than you think
I am ReadMeToo® in the forum . I will walk you thru it.

Hint be sure to check your spam folder.

Today we have released the database files for the blockbuster:

Middle School: The Worst Years Of My Life, English Track

Note:
This was done from a torrent mkv release. We currently do not know the original screen pass title from the Blu-ray so we release first a torrent release.

Blu-ray will follow.

The database file you can only load out of the software:

Ok if you dont make it to the forum look at the red hi-lighted underlined below its self explanatory , from there follow the instructions. if there is still a delay . get with me in the Official Forum

[QUOTE=Exie;2786123]I’m a new member who has just purchased CinEx HD Utility - apologies if this is the wrong Forum?

Issue is, I’m having no luck logging into the database area as the access instructions are most confusing and as yet, I’ve had no replies from their support people. I did not receive an email re downloading of the database, so I followed the instructions on the website for those who didn’t receive a member login:

"Missing registration email for the CinEx HD database downloads? Please go to the “Member Area” page. Under the login form you will find the option to request a new password. Your [B][U]username[/U][/B] and email [B][U]is the email[/U][/B] of the order. Case sensitive!”

I have tried multiple times but I keep getting rejected because it is not clear what they mean by “Your username and email is the email of the order?”

Can anyone please clarify? Thanks for any/all replies.[/QUOTE]

Many thanks for responding, DVDRanger, I appreciate your help.
Now I apologise for being totally out of my depth, but even following what I think you mean by the under-linings in red, I still can’t get a login.
So, when a username is requested, what user name do I use, because as far as I know I don’t have one. Or does it mean my registration name shown on my receipt is my user name? Or the email address I received is my user name? I tried both options but no luck. And by email ADDRESS does it mean MY email address, or that of the email receipt I received from dvd2hd.com for my purchase?
And with regards to the “Official Forum,” I would join if I could find it! Can you kindly point to the forum’s website where I can join?
As I said, I’m new to this and obviously I need some lessons…
Thanks and regards
Exie

http://www.dvdrangersupportforum.info/2 this is located on most all of the company’s web Pages on most right hand sides of pages.

Your [B][U]Email address[/U][/B] used to purchase CinEx HD , is your access [B][U]ID[/U][/B] , we do not assign ID

Email address used to purchase
Login - above email address
Password was sent via email
Once logged in on right hand side you can change your password to what ever you need.

December 29, 2016

Today we have release the database files for the blockbusters:

Middle School: The Worst Years Of My Life, English Track

Note
The ‘Middle School: The Worst Years Of My Life’ database was created with the Blu-ray we own.

Lionsgate movies have multiple releases. Our version was track 910 as main movie.

It is possible that this database do not work on all ‘Middle School: The Worst Years Of My Life’ releases.

Please try.

Thanks again DVDRanger.
I have re-checked my SPAM folders; no joy there.
After purchase I received two emails, one a receipt from Bluesnap and the other from dvd2hd, subject line reads Utility Order Information. In that email there is the statement
(snip)

To download the CinEx HD database files you will get an second email with your subscription account information. This email can need up to 12 hours.

It’s now 30 days since those emails and I never received the subscription account information referred to in the snip above. If the missing email allocated a temporary password then this is probably the reason for my login failures. Question is, where to from here? Still no reply from the support addresses contained within the emails.
Thanks for your site link, I have registered on your site and am awaiting a confirmation email.
Regards
Exie