DVD Ranger CinEx HD & CinEx HD Utility Tool Update News (Nov. 2014-present)

vbimport

improved process is as follows.

1. Create a 2d movie only backup with Dvdfab. This makes it easier to identify the M2ts files needed if they are split up. Select 50gb mode and include all tracks and subs.

2. Run 2d backup through Cinex HD and remove Cinavia.

3. Demux the ac3 5 640kbps audio tracks with TSMuxer in demux mode into a safe place. They will be named accordingly.

4. Delete previous backups to simplify things.

5.create a 3d full 50gb backup with BD Rebuilder but uncheck the do not convert dts to ac3 option in the settings. Select all tracks again and run.

1. Once finished you need to replace the cinavia infected track with your denuded tracks that you made earlier with TSMuxer in m2ts mode. Keep an eye on the audio delay because if there is one you need to add that to the track you are replacing. Make sure your track is in the same position I.E track 3 and specify as English.

2. Replace newly created m2ts with the ones in bd folder and run through BD Rebuild er again to finish.

this process works with 3d titles that are split into multiple files. Yest title was 15 to be exact. All went well. Just converting now with BD Rebuilder to burn to disc and checked in standalone player. Kept all menus and extras

1. Create a 2d movie only backup with Dvdfab. This makes it easier to identify the M2ts files needed if they are split up. Select 50gb mode and include all tracks and subs.
    Could use BD_RB for this as well
    Less tools required that way

my 2 testers found that this was faster dont ask me why out of the 2 workarounds the last one worked the best .

but your more than welcome to try your thoughts , just be aware some of the current Lionsgate releases have a overlapping Cinavia signal we discovered , just also remember to use a Retail BD it hasnt been altered works best . and also turn off all other 3rd party Cinavia detection tools so the CinEx HD database works correctly

I’ve ask Kerry to investigate being he is the BDRB expert but he is like me no 3D tv not titles , I have not invested in a 3D tv .

Let me know your outcome be sure to document your steps .

No 3d here either

3D Cinavia infected titles that CinEx HD successfully removed Cinavia an completed by our Testing Group to date.

God’s of Egypt
Goosebumps
Hotel Transylvania
Hotel Transylvania 2
Pixel’s
Priest
The Walk

Today we have Updated the release in the Blu-Ray database file for the blockbuster:
The Adventures of Tintin,

English Track

Today we have release the Blu-Ray database file for the blockbuster:

Darling Companion, English Track

Regards,
The DVD Ranger - CinEx HD Utility Support Forum Team.

Updated list of completed 3D tested list

God’s of Egypt
Goosebumps
Hotel Transylvania
Hotel Transylvania 2
Pixel’s
Priest
Resident Evil Retibution
The Walk

The Mermaid Database Available

Regards,
The DVD Ranger - CinEx HD
Support Forum Team.

3D Cinavia infected titles and successfully removed Cinavia an completed by our Testing Group to date.

God’s of Egypt
Goosebumps
Hotel Transylvania
Hotel Transylvania 2
Men in Black 3
Pixel’s
Priest
Resident Evil Retibution
The Walk

test as of 7/18/16

3D Cinavia infected titles and successfully removed Cinavia an completed by our Testing Group to date.

God’s of Egypt
Goosebumps
Hotel Transylvania
Hotel Transylvania 2
Men in Black 3
Pixel’s
Priest
Resident Evil Retribution
Underworld Awakening
The Walk

Elvis and Nixon, English Track

Regards,
The DVD Ranger - CinEx HD Support Forum Team.

Today we have release the database files for the blockbusters:

Allegiant (DVD), English Track
Allegiant (BD), English Track

Note
The Allegiant database was created with the Blu-ray we own. Lionsgate movies have multiple releases.
Our version was track 897 as main movie. It is possible that this database does not work on all Allegiant.
Please try.

DVD Note:
Do not forget that you can download database files for DVD only out of the software, not out of the member area.

Please follow this guides:
Show DVD database list
Install database files

Regards,
The DVD Ranger - CinEx HD Support Forum Team.

3D titles tested and Cinavia removed successfully from our database list todate

Arthur Christmas
God’s of Egypt
Goosebumps
Hotel Transylvania
Hotel Transylvania 2
Pixel’s
Priest
Resident Evil Retibution
The Walk

The only software solution that actually works without eating your bandwidth ! :clap:

We are almost done with all older past titles BD/DVD that are confirmed to have Cinavia by region and Language to date that had issues along with Lionsgate and there new trick of over lapping their Cinavia signal with exception of new releases coming out.

3D titles tested and Cinavia removed successfully from our database list todate

The Amazing Spider-Man
Arthur Christmas
God’s of Egypt
Goosebumps
Hotel Transylvania
Hotel Transylvania 2
Pixel’s
Priest
Resident Evil Retibution
The Walk