DVD Ranger CinEx HD & CinEx HD Utility Tool Update News (Nov. 2014-present)

vbimport

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2773853]I would say the update on DR CinEx HD will appear after ST3 completion but it still works great with Win7-8-8.1 , Got to love those hot swap HDD’s with different OS’s[/QUOTE]
Hot Swap? Pffft that’s lame :bigsmile:

I’ve got my test box equipped with
[ul]
[li]Windows 98
[/li][li]Windows 2000
[/li][li]Windows XP - 32 Bit
[/li][li]Windows XP - 64 Bit
[/li][li]Windows 7 - 32 Bit
[/li][li]Windows 7 - 64 Bit
[/li][li]Windows 8.1 - 32 Bit
[/li][li]Windows 8.1 - 64 Bit
[/li][li]Windows 10 - 32 Bit
[/li][li]Windows 10 - 64 Bit
[/li][li]Windows 10 - Insider Preview - 64 Bit
[/li][li]Debian Jessie - 32 Bit
[/li][li]Debian Jessie - 64 Bit
[/li][li]Debian Stretch (Testing) - 64 Bit
[/li][li]Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS - 64 Bit
[/li][li]Centos 7 - 64 Bit
[/li][li]Arch Linux - 64 Bit
[/li][li]Mac OS X 10.11 - El Capitan
[/li][/ul]

I hope that list is complete - currently at work and cannot check. Forgot to install MS DOS 6.22 before I started the rest and now I’m too lazy to bring it to the drive :wink:

Hardware is a Core2Duo E8400 on a Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3R with 8GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD3850, 240 GB SSD, 1TB and 3TB HDD (all drives permanently attached)

Kool setup.

I have an abundance of HDD;'s I get them free from Seagate my neighbor runs the test lab so he gives me boxes of them. Plus with 9 Pc’s and 6 laptops and 4 tabs. I keep for issues with people who cant give up the past or company’s who still are running relics. I have to be able to recreate there issue and to load that many Os’s on a single drive , I know you have it cloned.

Ive been In the Repair biz since 1985 , Plus Im in the Domain and Hosting Biz . 16 yrs

So I understand what you’ve done , but Newbies to much work or confusion

I still have a Phoenix machine with 5.1/2 floppies I got from Corona Cordata him self. 7 inch green screen.

Today we have release the database files for the blockbuster:

Risen, English Track

Pride And Prejudice And Zombies, English Track
Risen : Updated control file, English Track

Regards,
The DVD Ranger - Support Forum Team.

Today we have release the database files for the blockbusters:

Norm Of The North, English Track
Norm Of The North (DVD), English Track

Note
The Norm Of The North database was created with the Blu-ray we own. Lionsgate movies have multiple releases. Our version was track 705 as main movie. It is possible that this database does not work on all Norm Of The North releases. Please try.

DVD Note:
Do not forget that you can download database files for DVD only out of the software, not out of the member area.

Please follow this guides:
Show DVD database list
Install database files

Dirty Grandpa Rated (DVD), English Track
Love The Coopers, English Track

Note
The Love The Coopers database was created with the Blu-ray we own. Lionsgate movies have multiple releases. Our version was track 621 as main movie. It is possible that this database does not work on all Love The Coopers releases. Please try.

DVD Note:
Do not forget that you can download database files for DVD only out of the software, not out of the member area.

Show DVD database list
Install database files

Regards,

Hail, Caesar!, English Track

Dirty Grandpa Unrated, English Track
The Choice (DVD), English Track

Note
The Dirty Grandpa Unrated database was created with the Blu-ray we own. Lionsgate movies have multiple releases. Our version was track 573 as main movie. It is possible that this database do not work on all Dirty Grandpa Unrated. Please try.

This database has an issue at timestamp: 00:24:25

DVD Note:
Show DVD database list
Install database files

Special note: Lionsgate’s Dirty Grandpa the BluRay has an Overlapped Cinavia signal , in this case it is a bad mastering this is the issue at 24.25 min.

The lab is working on solution on this issue

The Brothers Grimsby, English Track

The Last Witch Hunter (DVD), English Track

DVD Note:

Show DVD database list
Install database files

Just asking…now that SoundTouch 3 exists,is there any benefit by keeping using database files?
Because I can’t see a reason why you guys keep releasing those database files as the Cinavia signal can be neutered now on our own computers…:confused:

Well , if you own ST3 , I want to know where you got it , the Last CinEx HD update included in ST2 , here are the exact words from the Software Engineer.

[I]We announced our new CinEx HD with the improvemets out of our ‪#[U]‎SoundTouch‬ 3 development experience[/U]. But after about 200 e-mails we need to clarify some points.

SoundTouch 3 will be our new Technology to remove ‪#‎Cinavia‬… It is currently in development and it needs some time to complete.
SoundTouch 3 will also need a huge amount of money for testing and development.[/I]

I hope that clarifies this for you as we all just got a preview of what to come.

We now have discovered a new bug that Lionsgate is applying to some of their releases “Overlapped Cinavia signal” issued through their other release Studios in other Regions ,

Thus until the development completion of ST3 . We will continue to add these databases from all of the Regions for our users the best usage until then.

ST3 hasnt been released only a little part has been included .

[QUOTE=roadworker;2775566]Just asking…now that SoundTouch 3 exists,is there any benefit by keeping using database files?
Because I can’t see a reason why you guys keep releasing those database files as the Cinavia signal can be neutered now on our own computers…:confused:[/QUOTE]

Thus until the development completion of ST3 . We will continue to add these databases from all of the Regions for our users the best usage until then.

ST3 hasnt been released only a little part has been included .

THX for the clarification…:iagree:
So,I’ll patiently await the ST3 release…:stuck_out_tongue:

So do I , so I can get rid of the stock pile of retail Bd’s and DVD’s on my shelves .

[QUOTE=roadworker;2775593]THX for the clarification…:iagree:
So,I’ll patiently await the ST3 release…:p[/QUOTE]

And for the price of a few beers let every member of this site give some support to the crowd funding and bring that day closer.

AMEN Mosis and get a free Lifetime CinEx HD key.

CinEx HD SDK

For Companies

CinEx HD Utility is a smart software to remove Cinavia from most sources. The big advantage is that Cinavia can be removed from Blu-ray copies and Blu-ray rips. Thus, it is an ideal extension for virtually any Blu-ray copying and ripping software. CinEx HD Utility can be re-branded and customized. With the command line, the function can also be accessed easily from any code.

Interested Parties link provided

Lets unify and get rid of the pesky Cinavia issue!!!

Son of Saul, Hungarian Track

Gods of Egypt, English Track

Note
The “Gods of Egypt” database was created with the Blu-ray we own. Lionsgate movies have multiple releases.

Our version was track 320 as main movie. It is possible that this database does not work on all “Gods of Egypt” releases.

Please try.

Regards,