DVD Ranger CinEx HD & CinEx HD Utility Tool Update News (Nov. 2014-present)

vbimport

nice one , ever thought about offering a decryption program as well ?

“NO” NEVER!!!

We will leave that Legal nightmare on RedFox / formerly Sly and DVDFab.

We will just stick to the development and removal of Cinavia

[QUOTE=mosis14;2773285]nice one , ever thought about offering a decryption program as well ?[/QUOTE]

With the new CinEx HD Utility 2.4.1.1 we have added our first SoundTouch 3 experience into SoundTouch 2 to improve the quality.

Features at a glance:

– Improved SoundTouch 2 (With SoundTouch 3 development experience)
– Improved speed with DVD Cinavia removing
– Better handling of exotic MKV files
– Faster engine
– New FoxBurner SDK 7.0 burn engine to avoid coasters

Download link

NEWS FLASH

SOUND TOUCH 3

During the last months of CinEx development we have successfully build CinDe, the first free Cinavia detection software and also CinFect, our Cinavia infector.

With both tools we proved that we have successfully decoded Cinavia down to the smallest piece.

We are proud to watch our competitors trying their best in copying our state of the art technology which unfortunately leads them to offer less than optimal temporary solutions which work only for a limited time or internet bandwidth killer solutions using extra large downloads.

SoundTouch 3 uses our experience completely decoding Cinavia. SoundTouch 3 will just break the Cinavia markers so that the original Cinavia detector will not be able to lock into the Cinavia signal anymore. This is a successful combination of SoundTouch 2, CinDe and CinFect.

There will be no need for databases or any other downloads, just pure quality with a great algorithm that is also part of our CinFect technology.

This is the next Generation Technology that the fox and the monkey would like to catch a glimpse of.

Regards,
The DVD Ranger CinEx Hd / CinEx HD Utility - Support Forum Team.

Thanks giving it a try now with the new change made to intergrate sound tocuh 3 I imagine in the near future we will have no more need for databases I have been waiting for this for quite sometime now I knew you were all working on it some little birdie told me so.:D:bigsmile:

Its coming . &#$!$!&I%##@ but when %&$#^@@%! they %^&^(&^)W#@ make it so easy *)(&^^$##$&()__ .

Time will tell !

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2773665]Its coming . &#$!$!&I%##@ but when %&$#^@@%! they %^&^(&^)W#@ make it so easy *)(&^^$##$&()__ .

Time will tell ![/QUOTE]I just ran the new edtion with sound touch 3 incorperated within sound touch 2 I can’t belive the sound quality is as good as the databases on the title I just ran which was resident Evil Afterlife outstanding…Work I do realise that it will be awhile before the fully fledged version of Sound touch 3 will be released but man what a difference in sound quality.

I also scanned the output once i used sound touch and the Cinavia is gone…not like the foxes feabile fix that does indeed leave the Cinavia intack but masked only.:bow:

Thanks ILLP ,

Lots of all nighter’s @ the lab , with lots of Redbull, Monsters .

Good to hear, thanks for the update…

Have the windows 10 bugs been worked out yet…

Kipper there is no issue with CinEx HD Utility and Win 10, its the DVDRanger CinEx HD that doesnt like Win 10

[QUOTE=ILLP;2773666]I just ran the new edtion with sound touch 3 incorperated within sound touch 2 I can’t belive the sound quality is as good as the databases on the title I just ran which was resident Evil Afterlife outstanding…Work I do realise that it will be awhile before the fully fledged version of Sound touch 3 will be released but man what a difference in sound quality.[/QUOTE]
Can you say something about the CPU usage that was required for getting rid of the Cinavia signal? Was it more or less done in realtime or did you have to wait a long time for the processing to finish?

[QUOTE=Liggy;2773714]Can you say something about the CPU usage that was required for getting rid of the Cinavia signal? Was it more or less done in realtime or did you have to wait a long time for the processing to finish?[/QUOTE]I am not sure about cpu usage but I ripped the movie only to the hard drive then processed the folder and it took maybe 15 minutes and the job was finished Cinavia removed while I was dong that i was surfing the web I am currently running an AMD 8 core 4GHZ Cpu with 32 gigs of Ram windows 10 pro.

31.2 GB movie ripped as .iso,full disc mode with Passkey
Iso mounted as virtual optical drive with DaemonTools Pro Advanced
Cinex HD performing in ‘open BD/DVD’ mode ,with ‘make full disk copy’ checked.
Cinavia signal was removed (or butchered? :smiley: ) in 14 minutes .
As you will notice,only in between 1-20% complete,my cpu was ‘under load’,but only a measly one…it never got higher than 20 % of it’s power.
But with the removing progressing,the cpu workload dropped to 7-9 %,and even less when the process went over 80% complete,only between 3-5 %.
So,on my system,Cinex HD’s Cinavia removal has only low impact.
Nice job of the DvdRanger Squad! :clap:

Memory use,idle and with Cinex HD running,4% difference :

HD acces times on a 2TB Hitachi HD with 3 partitions,each around 600 GB :

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2773695]Kipper there is no issue with CinEx HD Utility and Win 10, its the DVDRanger CinEx HD that doesnt like Win 10[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the misunderstanding…

Yea, I was hoping for a fix for DVDRanger CinEx HD on win 10…

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2773832]Sorry for the misunderstanding…

Yea, I was hoping for a fix for DVDRanger CinEx HD on win 10…[/QUOTE] We will be both dust in the wind before that ever happens I am afraid.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would say the update on DR CinEx HD will appear after ST3 completion but it still works great with Win7-8-8.1 , Got to love those hot swap HDD’s with different OS’s

BTW my AND 9590 never moves over 3% when doing a 1 to 1 with CinEx HD

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2773853]I would say the update on DR CinEx HD will appear after ST3 completion but it still works great with Win7-8-8.1 , Got to love those hot swap HDD’s with different OS’s

BTW my AND 9590 never moves over 3% when doing a 1 to 1 with CinEx HD[/QUOTE]well the software if memory serves me correctly has not been updated since November 3rd 2014 and the software is not longer on the download page or for sale any longer by most folks looking at this we would probably determine it is the end of life for the software given there have not been any updates and any emails I have sent to support all of them have gone unanswered.

I could care less about Cinavia because none of my playback devices even detect Cinavia I have one Sony Bluray player I use to test the CinexHD utlity and that is the only reason I bought it…LOL.
So now I have to use dvdfab because the company has IMO no intent on upgrading the product I bought they are only focusing on the Cinex HD utlity which is fine but it still leaves those of us who purchased the orginal program running windows 10 SOL:(:frowning:

Today we have release the database files for the blockbuster:

Creative Control, English Track