DVD-Ranger 6.0.2.4 released and seven new database files

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: DVD-Ranger 6.0.2.4 released and seven new database files[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2013/09/myce-cinex-logo-95x75.png[/newsimage]

The developers of DVD-Ranger informed us today they’ve released version 6.0.2.4 of their Cinavia circumventing software and added seven new database files.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-6-0-2-4-released-and-seven-new-database-files-71045](http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-6-0-2-4-released-and-seven-new-database-files-71045)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Great!!!I like to see the amount of databases growing…:iagree:
Keep them comin’,Ranger!!:bow:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2724337]Great!!!I like to see the amount of databases growing…:iagree:
Keep them comin’,Ranger!!:bow:[/QUOTE]
The fact is that this program works, its fine for me because the audio is better than I ever expected and acceptable to my standards. I think the developers of this program deserve a big thank you and as long as the new movies coming out are in the database I am happy.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2724344]The fact is that this program works, its fine for me because the audio is better than I ever expected and acceptable to my standards. I think the developers of this program deserve a big thank you and as long as the new movies coming out are in the database I am happy.;)[/QUOTE]

:clap::clap:
Nothing to add…:disagree:…totally agree with you…:iagree:

Was given the order to buy the next batch of USA titles just minutes ago combination of old and new from the big infection list , working on both ends it is going to be a very long next 5 or 6 days after Sat USA time Delivery.

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2724367]Was given the order to buy the next batch of USA titles just minutes ago combination of old and new from the big infection list , working on both ends it is going to be a very long next 5 or 6 days after Sat USA time Delivery.[/QUOTE]

I really hope that you guys get the credits and the recoginition (and also the customers ;)) you deserve…:iagree:
I do appreciate anyone’s effords to find a way around this pesky protection,but ATM,there’s no other solution that comes even close to Ranger’s…:disagree::clap:

I have to agree to that also roadworker

BTW thanks again Sean

Marty

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2724367]Was given the order to buy the next batch of USA titles just minutes ago…[/QUOTE]How many titles does DVDRanger have, yet ?

btw. any particular reason for that special moviez support (besides the known fact that pirates are good customers) ?
http://www.dvd2hd.com/2014/03/26/torrent-iso-no-id/
Or from the changelog:

Built-in virtual AACS folder. In many Blu-ray copies from the internet the AACS folder is missing.

[QUOTE=Terramex;2724382]btw. any particular reason for that special moviez support (besides the known fact that pirates are good customers) ?
http://www.dvd2hd.com/2014/03/26/torrent-iso-no-id/
Or from the changelog:[/QUOTE]

Maybe Ranger anticipates on the fact that US customers can’t create a working backup themselves anymore now that the AACS LA started a witchhunt on Blu-Ray rippers???:bigsmile::bigsmile:

They have 33 Titles so far

Sorry, my bad, i like to learn from DVDRangerForum “how many Cinavia Blu-rays they own in all”,
not “how many they’ve already implemented in the database”.

Terramex, until today we own around 120 Blu-ray titles with Cinavia. Still ordering new ones. We add them piece by piece. Sometimes we have a rollback if a Blu-ray has mastering flaws. As sample Salt or Social Network. So we have to optimize our CinEx HD algorythm and retry.
In case of torrent compatibility we have changed the structure of the database information files and so it was needed a couple of time to do all this files new.
So we give our best to add more and more in a higher frequence. However, the most important titles (newest) are inside the database downloads.

hope Wrath of the Titans come out soon that was a great movie and the rest of the resident evil franchise Resident Evil Retribution has cinavia as well as Resident Evil Damnation

@DVDRanger
No need to feel obliged to comment on this, but my question aimed more at: why actively support warezed ISOs at all ?

btw. will there also be a CinEx HD SDK ?
I could imagine it would save a lot of costs in the future if other developers could contribute to a shared database.

This is great software that copies disks or makes files out of them.

my question is if I can keep my movie with menus and all that stuff and just have removed the cinavia thing?

[QUOTE=aragopotter;2725437]my question is if I can keep my movie with menus and all that stuff and just have removed the cinavia thing?[/QUOTE]

Welcome to Myce.com aragopotter,
The cinavia signal is in the sound, it has nothing to do with the Menus and " all that stuff". You will just have a Cinavia free movie. If you make a full disc you will have all the extras.:slight_smile:

Ok so why when I removed cinavia I couldn’t keep my movie as it was but without cinavia. I removed it but I only was able to keep only the main movie without extras and menus. Is there something I can do to keep it as I want, can y tell how to do it please?

There is a long detailed reason about the trailers and previews having different “codes” then what the movie has and therefore only the movie is backed up without cinavia. My question is, and I don’t want to start anything, but why would you want to have the trailers and previews backed up. They just take up space on your backup DVD.

Ok so why when I removed cinavia I couldn’t keep my movie as it was but without cinavia. I removed it but I only was able to keep only the main movie without extras and menus. Is there something I can do to keep it as I want, can y tell how to do it please?

But to answer your question at this time only the main movie can be backed up.

Marty

aragopotter
quote:

Yes there is something you can do , that is what the DVDRanger Support Forum is all about, we teach you how to use the software correctly . But please note as stated on the DVD-Ranger Website that currently 1 to 1 is not available yet ,

But will be.