DVD-Ranger 6.0.1.4 with CineX HD and new databases released

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: DVD-Ranger 6.0.1.4 with CineX HD and new databases released[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/03/myce-cinex-hd-audio-95x75.jpg[/newsimage]

The developers of DVD-Ranger informed us today they’ve released version 6.0.1.4 of their Cinavia circumventing software and added three new database files.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-6-0-1-4-with-cinex-hd-and-new-databases-released-70699](http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-6-0-1-4-with-cinex-hd-and-new-databases-released-70699)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Great!!!:bigsmile:
Keep them coming!!:iagree:
I’m surprised that there’s already an update again…seems that the developers didn’t took their well deserved vacation…:bigsmile::wink:

I love the new feature Nice work by dvdranger the only thing it will not show is our custom databases but I just used the new release and it copied just fine so it reconises my database still all is well for me.:bow::slight_smile:

The databases are copyrighted content. I strongly discourage you from advocating users to use the software, as you are opening yourself up to lawsuits, especially if you are in the USA.

Not trying to “stir the pot” so to speak, just don’t want to see anyone on MyCE get sued / arrested or see MyCE shut down.

The copyrighted content (the databases) is hosted in New Zealand on Mega (a Kim Dotcom service). The DVD Ranger website is in the USA. I’m not sure what country DVD Ranger the company is in.

Please stay safe.

Pelvis Popcan - It is really funny how you act again. Now you cannot beat us with technical facts. Now you are not able to push us against the wall. But now you try to come with the copyprotected things.
And again I have to comment: AnyDVD and also DVDFab use online databases. Because they remove a copyright protection, this is also strongly a law issue.
But the biggest nonsen is, to think there is a difference to remove BD+, Java, AACS protections with downloade templates and keys. Every try to copy a protected content is a crime.
So don’t throw the shit into the fan, you will finaly hit yourself.
It’s incredible what paths jealousy and envy go.

Finaly we will rent an office in the same house as Slysoft. Then Pelvis Popcan can sleep well.

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2721628]Because they remove a copyright protection, this is also strongly a law issue.
But the biggest nonsen is, to think there is a difference to remove BD+, Java, AACS protections with downloade templates and keys. Every try to copy a protected content is a crime. [/QUOTE]

:iagree::iagree:For the multimedia greedy bstrds you’re all on the same line…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2721629]Finaly we will rent an office in the same house as Slysoft. Then Pelvis Popcan can sleep well.[/QUOTE]

And every1 else who thinks there’s a difference between your approach and DvdFab’s or SlySoft’s…:bigsmile:

And no,although some people probably think otherwise,I’m not a fanboy …:disagree:
But you gave me a product that’s usable to defeat/circumvent Cinavia,and I sincerly hope that developement goes further,so that fair use has a chance to survive against bribed politicians subpoenas…

@roadworker - many thanks :slight_smile:
I hope you will enjoy the new version, the new features were all from myce.com users wished. This is our “thank you” to the objective people.

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2721634]
I hope you will enjoy the new version, the new features were all from myce.com users wished. This is our “thank you” to the objective people.[/QUOTE]

THX for the new version…I’m shure that I’ll enjoy it!! :iagree:
As for being objective,yes,I consider myself so…:iagree:
Why?You made a working product,and I don’t give a d*mn how you did it…I only know it works ATM.
I don’t know if it stays that way,as I have no glass sphere,but it’s up to you to create a satisfied user base…:wink:

DVD-Ranger not affected by ICANN or ACCs Domain Blocking , all Domains meet strict guidelines set forth by ICANN.

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2721629]Finaly we will rent an office in the same house as Slysoft. Then Pelvis Popcan can sleep well.[/QUOTE]

Why don’t go for a easy way to remove cinavia, like converting the HD audio from 48khz to 44.1Khz.

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2721937]DVD-Ranger not affected by ICANN or ACCs Domain Blocking , all Domains meet strict guidelines set forth by ICANN.[/QUOTE]

Actually DVD-Ranger is affected by it as it needs DVDFab passkey for Blu-ray or AnyDVD HD in order to decrypt blu-ray. Without them 2 programs DVD-Ranger is just an overpriced program.

So if I was them I would be praying nothing happens to slysoft or dvdfab

whats your statement have to do with Proper owner names and proper address phone numbers mandatory ICANN rules of purchase." I own a Domain and Hosting business so I am very much aware what happen to them and why.
They request correct information every year like clock work. you lie you get caught and the big boys caught them.

Hint who say’s they are worried, who knows what the future may hold .

BTW you only need ANYDVDHD for Blue Ray with DVDRanger CinEx HD or DVD-Ranger. Excellent product . in which we endorse and also sell a lot of there product ,

The need
But then who else can remove Cinavia ? Note question! The White Paper is proof no one else has written one. oh yea no one !

BTW a new upgrade offer is now available from DVD-ranger to DVD-ranger CinEx HD. Limited time information is non there legal website

I think is better that if you encode the HD audio from 48 KHZ to 44.1 khz in that frecuency the cinavia is undetectable.

[QUOTE=calcu007;2722072]I think is better that if you encode the HD audio from 48 KHZ to 44.1 khz in that frecuency the cinavia is undetectable.[/QUOTE]
The problem with that is 44kHz is not part of the Blu-ray specs, so if you then burn that back to a Blu-ray and try to play it you may not get any sound at all

[QUOTE=calcu007;2722072]I think is better that if you encode the HD audio from 48 KHZ to 44.1 khz in that frecuency the cinavia is undetectable.[/QUOTE]

By the way, a while back I tried several frequency range tests ranging from 8000 hz - 44100 hz and Cinavia was still detected. Keep in mind, software players doesn’t play by the same rules as an hardware bluray player does. And most likely haven’t gone through as much testing.

P.S. A far as Slyce is concerned…it will not remove Cinavia in its 1st release.