The link above takes you to the Lite-on site for optical drives firmware. It is as close as they let me get you.
Enter Optical Storage in the Category drop down list.
Choose SOHW-1633S in the Select Model drop down list.
Hit Search. This takes you to the last known firmware revision for your drive. Download it. Unzip it. Flash the drive.
You should read the Optical Storage Products Firmware Upgrade Instruction which I include below:
Optical Storage Products Firmware Upgrade Instruction
Before you start…
You need the following items to proceed the firmware upgrade procedure.
* Data compression utility (for example, WinZIP or WinRAR)
Firmware Upgrade Program Run Under Windows
- Make sure your drive’s model name by inspecting the safety label on top of your drive.
- Download the ZIP file with correct model name.
- Please unzip the downloaded ZIP file.
- Please close all applications under Windows.
- Please make sure to keep power supplier without any interruption during upgrade.
- Execute the firmware upgrade execution file.
- Select the drive you want to upgrade (if you have more than one LITE-ON drives).
- Upgrading (No power interruption).
- Reboot your PC to see if the firmware has been changed.