Dvd+r/rw

I just burned my first dvd +RW, but it won’t play on my home dvd player. Does anyone know why or do I need a special dvd player to play these dvd’s. When I put my dvd+rw, I get the error, “imcompatible disk. please insert a compatible disk”

Please help me. :slight_smile:

Hi

Most probably your DVD player does not support that format. For instance I have a Toshiba laptop with a DVD combo SD-R2102 which cannot play DVD+R/RW, while my LTD-163D has no problems. Also my DVD player standalone a cheap Shimsonic plays both DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW.
You can go Here and check if your player is compatible with that format.

Compatibility List DVD-Video Players

thanks everybody for the replies. I bought a new dvd player it is a phillips and it works great.

Kyle

My DVDR610 is not working, and when been plugged it shows on the Screen of the DVD , Startup can some one help me to start it up please

I am Amed

[QUOTE=ochuku;2039162]My DVDR610 is not working, and when been plugged it shows on the Screen of the DVD , Startup can some one help me to start it up please

I am Amed[/QUOTE]

Welcome on board Amed, you seem to be a bit lost in the forums, reviving old threads that have nothing to do with your specific problem, i can’t help in your problem myself, but my recommendation is to do a search in the threads for “DVDR610” and see what you find out, if you don’t find anything similar to your case, then you might start a new thread.

First, check the Philips DVD Recorder and Player Forum, read the “Read First” threads, they might be of so much help, if not, then don’t hesitate starting a new thread in that same sub-forum…

good luck, and welcome again :slight_smile: