DVD+R/-R +RW/-RW media in Australia?

As the subject. anyone know where can i find 4X dvd+R media in melbourne, australia ???

Originally posted by STI79
As the subject. anyone know where can i find 4X dvd+R media in melbourne, australia ???

I think it’s best to wait for a little more. Right now, I am talking to someone working with Ritek and Lite-On (the information crossed being confidential, of course.)

Originally posted by Kenshin
[B]

I think it’s best to wait for a little more. Right now, I am talking to someone working with Ritek and Lite-On (the information crossed being confidential, of course.) [/B]

thanks for ur advice Kenshin, i already found a supplier in australia. it’s a verbatim 4x dvd+r so … i don’t really like ritek’s product although myself is a taiwanese … :frowning:

G’day all,

TDK DVD-R 4.7Gb Made in Japan by TDK Corporation
TDK DVD-RW 4.7Gb Made in Japan by TDK COrporation
TDK DVD+R Made in Taiwan by CMC, RiTEK, or Mitsubishi (???)
TDK DVD+RW Made in Singapore by Mitsubishi

Found these all at JB Hi-Fi. Just letting you all know.

Hi,
Anyone got a good source price for the above please?
I use the Sony DRU-500AX to backup dvds.

Any comments appreciated, thanks
Redback

PS: I have brand new model, still in box burner DRU-500AX if anyone is interest. I purchased 6 and have one left. Am in Brisbane. RRP $899, will offer at $650 + ship.

What was the cost of the DVD-R media? Also do they offer cheaper prices for bulk purchase?
Thanks.
Redback

HI,
Any updates on this post? Also prices please? I am looking for 2x or 4x DVD-R. I’m in Brisbane.
Thanks
Redback

Hey you guys, I merged several threads about DVD media in australia, I didn’t think we needed 3 of them running at the same time. I hope everybody is OK with that.

TY DVD+R & DVD-R are reliable for my SonyDRU500A writer.
II think The Disc Shop is selling them they are cheaper than Pioneer DVD and works as good as Pioneer & better than Verbatim check out www.thediscshop.com.au