Dvd-r or dvd+r

vbimport

ok this might be a dumb question but i cant get dvdnextcopy to back up my dvd’s… it will copy the movies but not all of it… im using dvd+r dvd’s that are 4.7 gb if i put a dvd that i backed up into my dvd’player in my pc an click on my computer it will say like 4.8 or 4.9 gb. is there a way i can shrink these movies or should i just get my $$ back on the program?

Whether to use + or - basically boils down to what your standalone dvd players prefer, and availablity of good quality media… For copying your personal dvd’s, I suggest DVDFAB. If you review the forum, you will see that it is the choice of many. Another good option is using anydvd with clonedvd.

so in other words i just wasted 60 $ on dvdnextcopy express… i have seen the other posts about dvdfab im looking into that rt now. i just hope i can get my $$ back on the dvdnextcopy!!

[QUOTE=cjones;1998846]so in other words i just wasted 60 $ on dvdnextcopy express… i have seen the other posts about dvdfab im looking into that rt now. i just hope i can get my $$ back on the dvdnextcopy!![/QUOTE]

Will be Very happy with DVDFab if you do any convert for mobile devices go Platinum if not go with Gold it works just as good as Platinum but without all the bells

ok found the best solution for my problem… i downloaded dvdfab platinum. this program works great!.. now i hope i can get my $$ back on dvdnextcopy so that way i can buy this program an not just use the trial…

[QUOTE=cjones;1998901]ok found the best solution for my problem… i downloaded dvdfab platinum. this program works great!.. now i hope i can get my $$ back on dvdnextcopy so that way i can buy this program an not just use the trial…[/QUOTE]

Hope you can get your cash back too but dont count on it,…if you have any problems with DVDFab just go to the DVDFab section here on CD Freaks LOTS of helping hands there :bigsmile:

thanks. idk about the refund it says 100% refund. so idk!! if not im out 60$ and ill have someone hack that site an fuck there shit up… so its win win… for me!..lol

YAY I GOT MY MONEY BACK!! had to argue with them to get it. they wanted me to explain what it was doing and wanted me to work the problem out so they didnt have to refund me!.. but im not having that shit!! i got dvdfab plat, now an it works great!!

[B][I]@cjones:[/I][/B] kindly change your attitude and moderate your language: unless you’d like us to do it for you. Consider this a formal warning. :cop: