Dvd Program

vbimport

i wish to buy 1 click dvd copy. its purchased from america, is it safe 2 buy and do u get it straight away. thanx

Welcome to MyCE

Safe to buy but can it copy your DVDs?
The problem is, is it able to deal with copy protection which you will find on most commercial DVDs???

I use [B]AnyDVD[/B] in combination with [B]CloneDVD2[/B]…a more or less perfect combination because it is continuously updated.

There are one or two alternatives, which are free but not updated as quickly.
You could try [B]ShrinkDVD[/B] (which is FREE, but not really up-to-date)
or [B]DVDFab[/B]

hi, i would just like an easy 2 use program. 1 click was just that so am looking 4 something easy. thanx:)

[QUOTE=mcgoos;2494598]i wish to buy 1 click dvd copy. its purchased from america, is it safe 2 buy and do u get it straight away. thanx[/QUOTE]

Any such program program made in America is a waste of your money… It’s probably loaded with malware and probably crippled so it won’t backup protected DVDs…

thanx but can u suggest then an easy program 2 use. 1 click was the easiest but 2 buy its from america but it worked brilliantly. any help will b appreciated :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=mcgoos;2494687]thanx but can u suggest then an easy program 2 use. 1 click was the easiest but 2 buy its from america but it worked brilliantly. any help will b appreciated :)[/QUOTE]

Well if you want a all in one program I would recommend DvdFab Plat not the free version DVDFab HD that has limited functions. DVDfab plat should do all you want in a single package.

http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2494718]Well if you want a all in one program I would recommend DvdFab Plat not the free version DVDFab HD that has limited functions. DVDfab plat should do all you want in a single package.

http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm[/QUOTE]

you dont seem to know what you are talking about. as an owner of DvdFab plat. 6 i can tell you that it has DVDFab HD (yes the free version), and only that HD decoder, built in. :iagree:

[QUOTE=justnandbrtny;2494766]you dont seem to know what you are talking about. as an owner of DvdFab plat. 6 i can tell you that it has DVDFab HD (yes the free version), and only that HD decoder, built in. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you don’t either since you posted nothing revelant to the information. :cop:

Please lets stay on topic, I posted a mild warning in another thread, please dont continue this useless banter. Thank you.:wink:

I use [B]AnyDVD[/B] in combination with [B]CloneDVD2[/B]…a more or less perfect combination because it is continuously updated.

I also use AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 as well. For or many years, No problems yet.

Mr. Bill :iagree:

I agree with you Mr. Bill, but 1ClickDVDCopy is also a good program when coupled with AnyDVD, there are many good copy programs and most have a free trial so use the trial and see what best for you.:wink: