DVD problem

I have a Panasonic combination VHS recorder and DVD recorder(modelDMR-75V). The DVD recorder will record and read DVD Ram and DVR-R. I use DVD Ram most of the time and record quite a few TV programs to watch later…
When I make a recording from the TV on to a DVD Ram, I can make a copy of it on my computer (also on DVD Ram disk) which will play on my computer but will not play on the player attached to the TV even though it is supposed to play DVD Ram. I have sent an inquiry to Panasonic support but have not heard from them. Do you know why this should be or know any fix for it. I sometimes have recordings on 2 or 3 disks that I would like to combine on to one disk that would play on the DVD player attached to the TV but have not ,so far, been able to do it.
Thanks for any help or suggestions.
MHB

[QUOTE=mblaine;1986775]
[FONT=Times New Roman]I have a Panasonic combination VHS recorder and DVD recorder(modelDMR-75V). The DVD recorder will record and read DVD Ram and DVR-R. I use DVD Ram most of the time and record quite a few TV programs to watch later…[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]When I make a recording from the TV on to a DVD Ram, I can make a copy of it on my computer (also on DVD Ram disk) which will play on my computer but will not play on the player attached to the TV even though it is supposed to play DVD Ram. I have sent an inquiry to Panasonic support but have not heard from them. Do you know why this should be or know any fix for it. I sometimes have recordings on 2 or 3 disks that I would like to combine on to one disk that would play on the DVD player attached to the TV but have not ,so far, been able to do it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Thanks for any help or suggestions.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman] MHB [/FONT][/QUOTE]

Would help if we knew what program you are using to make the backup with also the brand and model of the burn that is being used :confused:
The more info you give on the process that is used the better chance you have on the problem fixed