Dvd price's

vbimport

i hope this is the right section for this post, it seemed like a general chet area.
i went to my local store the other day and something that really stood out was the prices of dvd movies and not just the rubbish movies. there was some really good titles all for £5.00 each.
i think the reason for the low price is that company’s realise that people are burning there own copies of movies to blank dvd’s. so they lower the price’s. which is better for the consumer.

:wink:

Originally posted by kateda
[B]i hope this is the right section for this post, it seemed like a general chet area.
i went to my local store the other day and something that really stood out was the prices of dvd movies and not just the rubbish movies. there was some really good titles all for £5.00 each.
i think the reason for the low price is that company’s realise that people are burning there own copies of movies to blank dvd’s. so they lower the price’s. which is better for the consumer.

:wink: [/B]

I buy most of my DVDs used at local retailers like gamestop, EBX and Strawberries, though ebay and half.com are great too. Wish there were some good used CD stores around…