DVD player cant read copied

When I copy a movie with CloneDVD2 on my HP DVD640 burner on my computer, it will not play on my Pioneer 531Hs.

About 9 out of 10 movies are okay but the last 10 percent it cannot read. I tried it on my neighbors $28.00 DVD player that he got from WalMart and it plays great. I am using Ty-Yuden 4x4 media. I have also used Maxwell and Ritek Riata GO4 4x4 all with about the same results.

I can go to Shrink and do a Deep Analysis and then copy it again with CloneDVD2 and it will copy and play okay. I do this after I have wasted the blank media. I have also tried going to Shrink first and do a Deep Analysis and it doesn’t always work doing it that way. Any ideas to eliminate my problem?
Thanks

your dvd player might simply not be the best reader of recordable media. you can try the “problem” dvds on a few other dvd players to see how well they work. here’s a database of dvd players along with the type of media that others have reported them to be compatible with.

+R Or -R Media?

@ tashakitty,

First visit SlySoft and download the latest versions of AnyDVD-CloneDVD. Always when posting at the Forum provide the name and version number of the software you are using to make your back up copies of Commercial DVD Titles.

Second have you ensured that your DVD Burner has the newest up to date firmware avaiable installed?

Third have you ensure that when making your back up copies that all back ground actives are curtailed? Have you ensured that your hard drive is defragmented (Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/Disk Defragmenter)? Have you ensured that you don’t have any SpyWare inadvertently installed and robbing you of system resources? (SpyBot Search & Destroy http://www.spybot.info).

Best Regards,
bjkg