how long are you waiting? are you trying several different dvd sources? what is the make/model/firmware of your dvd drive(s)?
please open dvdfab with drive empty. in settings make sure pathplayer and preview is disabled.
do you manage your start-up programs? disable what you dont need running. and dont be shy, regseeker will create a backup. so you can restore changes.
regseeker, ccleaner, hundreds of other free programs.
The following conditions can cause Kernel32.dll error messages:
* Damaged swap file
* File allocation damage
* Damaged password list
* Damaged or incorrect version of the Kernel32.dll file
* Damaged registry
* Hardware, hot CPU, over clocking, broken power supply, RF noise, ground bounce, or bad hard disk controller
* BIOS settings for Wait states, RAM timing, or other BIOS settings
* Third-party software that is damaged or incorrectly installed
* .dll files that are saved to the desktop
* Non-existent or broken Temp folder
* A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
* Incorrect or damaged hardware driver
* Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers
* Damaged Java Machine
* Damaged .log files
* Damaged entries in the History folder
* Incompatible or damaged dynamic link library files
* Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file
* Low disk space
google is your friend.
please download and run Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal.