DVD Platinum not working

vbimport

When loading DVD Plat, I get teh following message;

Exception Eaccess violation in module kernel32.dll at 00018943

Access violation at address 7C818943 in module kernel32.dll read of address 03D1A228

Then if ok it it tells me there is a problem with the burn engine.

It will not load any movie and then will not shut down, I have reinstalled software and also I am using the latest version but no joy

Anyone know whats going on.

Cheers
:sad:

[QUOTE=timmo;2018408]When loading DVD Plat, I get teh following message;

Exception Eaccess violation in module kernel32.dll at 00018943

Access violation at address 7C818943 in module kernel32.dll read of address 03D1A228

Then if ok it it tells me there is a problem with the burn engine.

It will not load any movie and then will not shut down, I have reinstalled software and also I am using the latest version but no joy

Anyone know whats going on.

Cheers
:sad:[/QUOTE]

Hi timmo
Sounds like you have a bad install,…below in my signature you will see links on how to do a clean uninstall of DVDFab Platinum or Gold …you did not say what system you are running but there is one for XP and Vista follow the steps completely and make sure you use a new download package of DVDFab the one you have may be corrupt.
also make sure you clean the registry before you reinstall

Tried the clean up as per instruction and downloaded new file from web site for DVD fab, no luck.

When I load the dvd it see,s the name of the film but goes into a big loop and does do anything else, if you cancel, it locks up.

Burner is ok as I can use nero etc, but every time you load up DVD Fab I get teh above message and if you ok it you then get "failed to initiate burn engine, ok it and get the DVD Fab window, disc in and starts to run as it sees tile then locks up.

Help please any one
:sad:

how long are you waiting? are you trying several different dvd sources? what is the make/model/firmware of your dvd drive(s)?

please open dvdfab with drive empty. in settings make sure pathplayer and preview is disabled.
http://dvdfab.com/docs/

:slight_smile: do you manage your start-up programs? disable what you dont need running. and dont be shy, regseeker will create a backup. so you can restore changes.

regseeker, ccleaner, hundreds of other free programs. :slight_smile:

The following conditions can cause Kernel32.dll error messages:

* Damaged swap file
* File allocation damage
* Damaged password list
* Damaged or incorrect version of the Kernel32.dll file
* Damaged registry
* Hardware, hot CPU, over clocking, broken power supply, RF noise, ground bounce, or bad hard disk controller
* BIOS settings for Wait states, RAM timing, or other BIOS settings
* Third-party software that is damaged or incorrectly installed
* .dll files that are saved to the desktop
* Non-existent or broken Temp folder 
* A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
* Incorrect or damaged hardware driver
* Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers
* Damaged Java Machine
* Damaged .log files
* Damaged entries in the History folder
* Incompatible or damaged dynamic link library files
* Viruses
* Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file
* Low disk space

google is your friend.

please download and run Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal.