Dvd Nextcopy Ultimate not copying to disk

vbimport

I can’t seem to get it to copy to the black cd. I only have one cd drive. It copies it to the hard drive but when I put in the black disk it will not copy it to it. I put in the disk and nothing happens. Can’t figure out why? Any Suggestions?

[QUOTE=Petrig;2683642]I can’t seem to get it to copy to the black cd. I only have one cd drive. It copies it to the hard drive but when I put in the black disk it will not copy it to it. I put in the disk and nothing happens. Can’t figure out why? Any Suggestions?[/QUOTE]
What pray tell is " The Black CD"? This is a DVD Copy program.

I meant Blank DVD disk. The is for DVDnextCopy Ultimate version 3.5.5.8. I put in the disk and nothing happens.

Need more details like what movie and is nero or roxio installed?

I to am having the same issue, I have neither Roxio or Nero on my computer, and use AnyDvd to decode

I’d send in a support ticket.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2684615]Need more details like what movie and is nero or roxio installed?[/QUOTE]
I have neither installed. I got the original one to work, but now I am having problems with ARGO.

[QUOTE=Petrig;2685637]I have neither installed. I got the original one to work, but now I am having problems with ARGO.[/QUOTE]More than likely the program can’t copy the title because it has not been updated to handle the copy protection.

Download Anydvd free 21 day trial install it then rip the dvd to a folder and then open that folder in Dvdnextcopy to compress and burn if that fails contact dvdnextcopy support.

[QUOTE=xorsists;2685657]More than likely the program can’t copy the title because it has not been updated to handle the copy protection.

Download Anydvd free 21 day trial install it then rip the dvd to a folder and then open that folder in Dvdnextcopy to compress and burn if that fails contact dvdnextcopy support.[/QUOTE]

Sounds awfully complicated :confused::confused:

[QUOTE=lukewarmwater;2686669]Sounds awfully complicated :confused::confused:[/QUOTE]

It possibly sounds more complicated than it is but both these programs are very easy to use, so in practice it’s actually quite simple.

[B]Wombler[/B]