DVD Next Tech Sale

vbimport

This is a one time great investment

Well spotted Alan, that’s some discount.

[B]Wombler[/B]

The three day sale is still going on one week later if anyone is interested in the program still time to snatch it up.

Guess they are going to sell dvdnextcopy Version 4 for 19.99 forever the sale is still going on.:confused:

they went up $1.00:iagree:

Happy new year it says now.

[QUOTE=xorsists;2673749]Guess they are going to sell dvdnextcopy Version 4 for 19.99 forever the sale is still going on.:confused:

they went up $1.00:iagree:

Happy new year it says now.[/QUOTE]

I’d like to invest. Is this a good product as far as burning/ripping/copying? What about encryptions and updates? Am told that this software has been around for quite a long time, yet I’ve never had a chance to try it out.

[QUOTE=baggman;2677964]I’d like to invest. Is this a good product as far as burning/ripping/copying? What about encryptions and updates? Am told that this software has been around for quite a long time, yet I’ve never had a chance to try it out.[/QUOTE]The program will not do new movies I would steer clear myself even for 10.00.

The only updates this program has seen is for their activation system no updates for movies for at least 9 months maybe longer and I don’t expect there will be in the future either that is why they are still selling it for 19.95.

The new version does them all for me, V4.5.0.4, all you need is the right decrypter, it is compliant with many of them.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2680537]The new version does them all for me, V4.5.0.4, all you need is the right decrypter, it is compliant with many of them.[/QUOTE]

You got to be kidding me…I know of two very good program that has a good reputation and of which I own a suite of one of them that does decrypt and can rip to iso or rip the movie format…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2680585]You got to be kidding me…I know of two very good program that has a good reputation and of which I own a suite of one of them that does decrypt and can rip to iso or rip the movie format…[/QUOTE]

There are plenty of other products and everyone has their own favourites but this forum is for DVD neXt COPY and associated products. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2680585]You got to be kidding me…I know of two very good program that has a good reputation and of which I own a suite of one of them that does decrypt and can rip to iso or rip the movie format…[/QUOTE]
We support other software here also, just not the ones some members prefer, if I say I tried and like it, this only my opinion, everyone is entitled to an opinion here at MyCE.com. I have a lot of tools on my computer and like them all.:flower:

Is there a trial version?

[QUOTE=warday;2681024]Is there a trial version?[/QUOTE]

Yes on their web page.

www.dvdnextcopy.com