DVD neXt COPY Ultimate V.3.0.4.1 Release

vbimport

For new customers…

1. DVD neXt COPY Xpress: Now 29.99 USD (Regular: 49.99)
2. DVD neXt COPY Standard: Now 49.99 USD (Regular: 69.99)
3. DVD neXt COPY Pro: Now 59.99 USD (Regular: 89.99)
4. DVD neXt COPY 3 Ultimate: Now 69.99 (Regular: 109.99)

For upgrades…

UPGRADE from Standard
Standard owners upgrade for $29.99 USD
(Regular: $109.99) Save $80.00 USD now

UPGRADE from PRO PRO owners upgrade for $29.99 USD
(Regular: $109.99) Save $80.00 USD now!

UPGRADE from XPress XPress owners upgrade for $39.99 USD
(Regular: $109.99) Save $70.00 USD now!

Plus a $19.99 per year subscription fee as all the other companies are doing to continue to provide improvements and further development.

Here are the release notes as this is an entirely new program from the ground up all features are included…

DVD neXt COPY Ultimate V.3.0.4.1 Release Date 11/06/2008

[ul]
[li]Windows VISTA Compatible
[/li][li]Improved and newly designed neXt Tech, for copying your latest DVD movies
[/li][li]Copy Video DVD to Blu-Ray (Copy up to 10 Video DVDs on 1 BluRay) (Industry First)
[/li][li]Copy DVD movies to your iPod, PSP, Zune (Windows Media Video)
[/li][li]Copy DVD movies to DVD
[/li][li]Copy DVD movies to your computer
[/li][li]Copies DVD Movie to One Blank Disc (No Need to Split)
[/li][li]Copy VideoDVD and Common Discs (Special Feature Disks/DigitalCopy Disks)
[/li][li]Copy episodic DVD movies
[/li][li]Copy Full Multi-Channel Audio (Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS)
[/li][li]Copy Common Disk directly to another drive (on-the-fly)
[/li][li]Copy Common Disks to Disk Image
[/li][li]Copy and Burn to Multiple devices
[/li][li]Make copies of DVD copies
[/li][li]Convert all know Disk Image Types to ISO (to open with DVD neXt COPY)
[/li][li]Burn all known Disk Image Types with DVD neXt COPY
[/li][li]Burn own Disk ImageTypes with DVD neXt COPY
[/li][li]Added Pre-scan for high quality
[/li][li]Highest quality available
[/li][li]Extended Bad Sector Scanning
[/li][li]Auto-fill Bad Sectors
[/li][li]New and improved Video DVD content list
[/li][li]New Web Control for better information about updates and new features
[/li][li]Easy to use and easy to understand work flow
[/li][li]Integrated Blu-Ray Browser for XP
[/li][li]Option to remove region limitations
[/li][li]Option for auto remove DTS audio stream
[/li][li]Option to erase and reuse rewritable disks
[/li][li]Option to preview tracks before and during copying
[/li][li]Option to adjust deposit Buffer (to avoid over flowing copies)
[/li][li]Option to jump directly to menu. The copy will not play trailers
[/li][li]Option to use 1, 2 or 4 Processors (Dual Core or Quad Core)
[/li][li]Updates for one year
[/li][li]Supports all Dual Layer/Single Layer/Blu-Ray discs and burners
[/li][li]Supports all SCSI, IDE, USB DVD burners/recorders
[/li][li]Supports 1x - 20x speed blank media- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies
[/li][/ul]

Download: DVD neXt COPY Update Information

Looks like some great new or improved features.

I will giving it a go shortly.

Thanks for the information there Doc.

I am looking forward to trying this new version. Thanks Dr. Who.:wink:

Thanks guys. I put a lot of hard testing in this and there is still a few tweaks I want to see but mainly to the Blu-Ray feature.

Great stuff Dr. Who, everone can read about it on our front page.
http://www.cdfreaks.com/software/Copy-DVD-Movie-Software/DVD-neXt-COPY/DVD-neXt-COPY-PRO.html

Thanks for the update … major improvement =)

Seems like the link alan1476 posted above is linking to the PRO version. It seems to me ultimate is a new software added to the software line its not a continuation of PRo sholdnt that be a new product listing on cdfreaks? Also seems like cdfreaks has the version numbers wrong on pro … is there a pro 3.0.4.1? i thought the last update was 2.9.9.6 for standard xpress and pro ?

That is correct Pro only will go to 2.9.9.6. Ultimate will be the new line of updates for movie titles.

[quote=VDVx;2152772]Thanks for the update … major improvement =)

Seems like the link alan1476 posted above is linking to the PRO version. It seems to me ultimate is a new software added to the software line its not a continuation of PRo sholdnt that be a new product listing on cdfreaks? Also seems like cdfreaks has the version numbers wrong on pro … is there a pro 3.0.4.1? i thought the last update was 2.9.9.6 for standard xpress and pro ?[/quote]
I will check with Dr Who and change the front page appropriately.[B] EDIT[/B] Working on adding Ultimate to the Front Page.

It seems that getting the free decrypter link is no longer so I added the machinist.dll all you have to do is unzip it and place the .dll in the dvd next copy folder.

What is the latest verison of machinist.dll? I am looking to upgrade to V3.0.4.1 but cannot find any links to download the latest version of machinist.dll. Would the verison that works with V2.9.9.6 work with the V3 DNC?

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2153326]It seems that getting the free decrypter link is no longer so I added the machinist.dll all you have to do is unzip it and place the .dll in the dvd next copy folder.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dilbert08;2154248]What is the latest verison of machinist.dll? I am looking to upgrade to V3.0.4.1 but cannot find any links to download the latest version of machinist.dll. Would the verison that works with V2.9.9.6 work with the V3 DNC?[/QUOTE]

Read the quote above yours and look at the first post to download it to your computer. The machinist only deals with CSS and DNC deals with all the other stuff so there is no update to the machinist.

So for those of us that own Pro, does this mean we’ll get an official email soon offering the upgrade path from Pro 2.9.9.6 to Ultimate 3.0.4.1?

[QUOTE=Blue-J;2154344]So for those of us that own Pro, does this mean we’ll get an official email soon offering the upgrade path from Pro 2.9.9.6 to Ultimate 3.0.4.1?[/QUOTE]

I imagine that the launch of this product you did? I know on the other support forum they send out such emails. But here is the upgrade link for you: https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=2112036

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2154350]I imagine that the launch of this product you did? I know on the other support forum they send out such emails. But here is the upgrade link for you: https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=2112036[/QUOTE]

I did not get a notice email, and the upgrade link shows a $69.99 price! Isn’t it supposed to be $29.99 for the upgrade?

Edit: Never mind on the upgrade price, entering order # provided the discount.

Yes you need more info to get it at 29.99.

you need to go to the home page of dvdnextcopy and click on the ultimate version buy now and then select update from which ever version you have and then in the coupon code insert your invoice Number that they sent you when you bought Dvd next copy I just did it a bit ago and had no problems.

Taken from this post: http://www.dvdnextcopysupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=5499&#post78816

Great to hear Blue-J.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2154370]Yes you need more info to get it at 29.99.

Taken from this post: http://www.dvdnextcopysupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=5499&#post78816[/QUOTE]

OK, got it downloaded and installed, but the upgrade did not uninstall 2.9.9.6. Now what, do I need to, or should I manually uninstall 2.9.9.6?

V3 installs in its own directory so you have to manually uninstall version 2.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2154375]V3 installs in its own directory so you have to manually uninstall version 2.[/QUOTE]

I don’t see a DVDNextCopy XPress in my V3. Do I not get this anymore with v3? I have it with v2!

They eliminated the three different kinds to one ultimate kind. With ultimate you still can do movie only or full disc just like the pro version.