DVD neXt COPY suggestions

Please feel free to offer any suggestions you have to improve DVD neXt COPY.

Dont get me wrong here the program is excellent Dr. Who and I know this is a minor thing but I would like to see a more detailed log file and an option to block the splash screen when the program opens. Other than that they have done a great job with this proggy.:wink:

Yes, I have to agree on those two things as well.

Why do you have 4 programs that do the same thing? It doesn’t make any sense to me. If you want to sell a program, having one Good program is better than having 4 that do the same thing. That’s my opinion.

DVD neXt COPY XPress
DVD neXt COPY Standard
DVD neXt COPY Pro
DVD neXt COPY Ultimate

It would be smarter to drop it down to 2 programs or even 1.

I am sure that version 2 will be dropped later in the future. The reason it hasn’t yet is to not force version 2 users to upgrade now.

2 versions should be dropped :slight_smile: You can get away with a standard and pro version.

Ultimate won’t be dropped if they did that the company would be going backwards. So Standard / Pro and Xpress would be the one dropped when they do it. The company just doesn’t want to force users right now to pay for version 3.

And also on the website it shows the updated versions, but it doesn’t list any dates. That would helpful.

3.0.5.2 and 2.9.9.8b has posed several issues with various users not all but a small few so they are holding off and doing more to an update. Should here more in a few weeks as there is a lot of new stuff being done.

Ok, I’m looking forward to some progress with the site :slight_smile:

What about an option to rename the title of the output, this would be handy when doing a main movie of a TV series DVD and you want to use the title of that particular episode :smiley:

this option would also be good if a menu was added when burning multiple standard DVD tiles to a BluRay disc :wink:

Would be nice also if it told you how much compression it’s using for SL & DL media as myself if it’s over 30% for SL then I will use a DL, I saw where another program has that feature and many people use that for a reference

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2442090]Would be nice also if it told you how much compression it’s using for SL & DL media as myself if it’s over 30% for SL then I will use a DL, I saw where another program has that feature and many people use that for a reference[/QUOTE]

:iagree: I do the same, if the picture quality drops below 70% I too will use a DVD-9 :smiley:

So everyone knows I read this but don’t always answer to it but take the info to pass on to the companies engineers.

OK no prob Doc and thanks

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2442093]So everyone knows I read this but don’t always answer to it but take the info to pass on to the companies engineers.[/QUOTE]

Yes we know you monitor what is posted, and we also know you have no control over what is to be added :wink:

but you wanted feedback and we aim to please :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2442080]What about an option to rename the title of the output[/QUOTE]
I believe that option is already there in the second copy settings area. Which is the paper icon next to the target and black arrow and is called Disk name: then has NewCopy. You can delete NewCopy and put your own name that you want the DVD to be called

[QUOTE=GJ;2442145]I believe that option is already there in the second copy settings area. Which is the paper icon next to the target and black arrow and is called Disk name: then has NewCopy. You can delete NewCopy and put your own name that you want the DVD to be called[/QUOTE]

:eek: Your right I totally missed that thanks GJ :cool:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2442157]:eek: Your right I totally missed that thanks GJ :cool:[/QUOTE]
Your welcome and I like to name the DVD for what I have on it also and not NewCopy

Not to be off topic but I didn’t know this till a few weeks ago when he pointed that to me :slight_smile: