Dvd next copy - missing subtitles!

when you rip a dvd to hard drive and you have elected to keep the subtitles they are of course kept with the file, when i try the COPY TO BLU RAY mode they disappear and are nowhere to be found, i have checked the transcoded file on my blu ray player and on my pc using vlc media player, nothing, nada, zilch, what has happened to them? i was planning to put bunch of asian dvd’s onto a bd-r via multiavchd and imgburn, a bit pointless without the required subtitles. any help would be great. cheers.

Please send in a support ticket.

http://www.dvdnextcopysupport.com/

i did the whole ticket thing and uninstalled and re-installed, cleaned registry etc, (cheers max)and still no subtitles copied in BLU RAY COPY mode from various original discs, another problem i have found also is that the soundtrack is not always copied from dvd-r’s, from straightforward cloned discs, no obscure codecs etc, it really is pot luck people. so we have no subtiltles from foreign dvd’s and no sound from backup discs, not such a great piece of software after all,i have tried various versions of dvdnextcopy all have the same flaws. i am using vista 32bit service pack 2,if anybody has a solution to these problems i would love to hear them!

You need to put a check in the box on the subs you want.

[QUOTE=AMEBIX1;2696815]i did the whole ticket thing and uninstalled and re-installed, cleaned registry etc, (cheers max)and still no subtitles copied in BLU RAY COPY mode from various original discs, another problem i have found also is that the soundtrack is not always copied from dvd-r’s, from straightforward cloned discs, no obscure codecs etc, it really is pot luck people. so we have no subtiltles from foreign dvd’s and no sound from backup discs, not such a great piece of software after all,i have tried various versions of dvdnextcopy all have the same flaws. i am using vista 32bit service pack 2,if anybody has a solution to these problems i would love to hear them![/QUOTE]

i did check the box to keep the subtitles!!! and i didn’t uncheck the box to lose the soundtracks either!!! it is totally random at keeping soundtracks from dvd-r’s!! i’m using same the brand blanks in the same burner with the same ripping software and yet one disc rips to blu ray mode with sound and another one is silent!!! defies logic!

Okay well the only thing I can suggest is if you are within your time frame get your money back. This program hasn’t been updated in 5 months now.

it would be great if you could sort out these issues with this software and maybe add a title/menu,chapter generator to save using other programs to make blurays with multiple dvd titles on them.:smiley:

[QUOTE=AMEBIX1;2697087][B]it would be great if you could sort out[/B] these issues with this software and maybe add a title/menu,chapter generator to save using other programs to make blurays with multiple dvd titles on them.:D[/QUOTE]
We do not make or have anything to do with this software. We only supply a support forum for members to help members with problems, we are all volunteers and have no say in how the software is made or distributed, if are having issues I suggest you contact the support at DVD Next Copy. :wink: