DVD neXt Copy - Is there a better recommendation?

vbimport

I owned DVD X COPY and Platinum years ago. I have considered buying DVD NEXT COPY. First, I would like to know if there are any reommendations for a better product, based on reviews. Second, I would like to know if there are any coupons available toward purchase of this product.

You might get a 50% discount if you tell them you have DVD X COPY and provide the serial. Best thing I would suggest is give DVD neXt COPY a try in trial mode and try out what else is here on the forum on DVD backup software and see what you like about each to decide…

[QUOTE=misteral;2478049]I owned DVD X COPY and Platinum years ago. I have considered buying DVD NEXT COPY. First, I would like to know if there are any reommendations for a better product, based on reviews. Second, I would like to know if there are any coupons available toward purchase of this product.[/QUOTE]

Hi Mistral and welcome to MyCE. :flower:

Here is not the place to ask about alternative software as this sub-forum is exclusively for DVD neXt Copy and associated products.

I see Dr. Who has already answered with regard to the DVD neXt Copy portion of your question so I’ll move this thread into the general ‘Movie Copy Software’ forum for you as your query is likely to attract responses that are off topic in here.

[B]Wombler[/B]