DVD neXt COPY Discussion

vbimport

All talk over the new version can be posted here. No “I can’t copy a movie” talk please.

I had a old version of DVD Nextcopy that I used for a few years and I never had a problem. I burned many disks on
my desktop to +R Memorex disks.

I just installed the New DVD Nextcopy3. I only loaded the DVD34 as the third party decryptor.

When I burned my first DVD my DVD player said that it could not play this type of DVD.

I copyied the movie to my hard drive and then burned the DVD from the copy on my desktop hard drive.

It is the same DVD player that has read all of my +R DVD’s that I have burned in the past.

I tried the same new DVD in my Laptop and I was able
to play it just without a problem.

Why would I be able to read it on my laptop and not on
my DVD player?

If anyone could help, I would appreciate it.

Remove DVD43 and use the machinist. Also get better quality blank media.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2471294]Remove DVD43 and use the machinist. Also get better quality blank media.[/QUOTE]

I removed DVD43 & followed the instructions for Machinist.
Same result… I can play the DVD on the laptop & desktop, but it will not play on my 2 DVD players.

I do receive an error just before the burn starts…
The error says…
[B]error: Invalid Device ID or device is not a CD or DVD drive[/B]

The burns starts just after the error (same second) & the burn appears finnish successfully.

I am lost… Any additional suggestions ?.

That is ok and you can ignore that error. Replace the Memorex with TY or verbatim media and burn half the rated speed and you should be fine.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2471394]That is ok and you can ignore that error. Replace the Memorex with TY or verbatim media and burn half the rated speed and you should be fine.[/QUOTE]

I will give it a shot… I am planning on picking up some
verbatim disks. I just read a few good reviews on verbatim
disks…

What do I need to do to “[B]Burn half the rated speed[/B]” ? ?

I appreciate the help…

Go into the settings>>>burn speed>>>> change what ever it is set to 12x.

No one ran into any bugs? I have a few reported on the other forum thought I’d see some here too.