DVD neXt COPY 3.0.5.6 Discussion

This is for those now running only 3.0.5.6 so do not ask for the link just yet. I have selected a few to test this. Feel free to ask about it though if you have any questions even though you yet to get the next version. This isn’t my policy but the companies.

Thanks for understanding.

Dr. Who

What was the changes or fixes in this beta ?

Sorry about that. The b part was to ensure that the mobile functions are working I sent in enough info with another staf member on my forum to get that resolved. Here is the release notes:

Release Notes:

• Updated neXt Techâ„¢
  • Optimized Disc Scanning
  • Optimized Quality Engine
  • Optimized Speed Engine
  • Optimized Burn Engine
  • Updated Resources V3.0.5.6

OK thanks…will be testing it in a few days :smiley:
I have noticed though that every time you update you need to re-enter your serial number :confused:

Yes a minor issue That I hope they address soon. I have requested that they look into a reg key like slysoft and fab has because they are looking into a possible leasing system method similar to them as well. I think I put in about 18 hour days testing and helping here and my forum altogether. Then making notes to send to the engineers. So I stay a busy man you see :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2444122]Yes a minor issue That I hope they address soon. I have requested that they look into a reg key like slysoft and fab has because they are looking into a possible leasing system method similar to them as well. I think I put in about 18 hour days testing and helping here and my forum altogether. Then making notes to send to the engineers.[B] So I stay a busy man you see [/B]:)[/QUOTE]
Yes you do and now that I and others are now neXters you really got your hands full, whether thats good or not only you can tell, course it is a way to keep your mind off other issues you have :slight_smile:

Or just not show up here :stuck_out_tongue:

FYI awaiting to hear from the engineers to go live on this version for all. It passed all my staffs standards for title issues.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2444125]Or just not show up here :stuck_out_tongue:

FYI awaiting to hear from the engineers to go live on this version for all. It passed all my staffs standards for title issues.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have already did a few backups with this beta and it looks good to me, and I saw an improvement on the scanning :clap:

Yes I saw it being way fast to but all my testing was the mobile as the original 3.0.5.6 had the mobile not working at all issue. Honestly was shocked how fast the fix came but with given the right information and pics allows this I guess. :smiley:

I have not tested the mobile yet but thats on my tonights to do list :bigsmile:

With the 3.0.5.6b you have it will be fine. I tested only the PSP & Itouch parts though, there is netbook/zune/wii as well and creative zen.

Just so you all know that is testing hardcore I have not sent in any suggestions from here just yet. I will be gathering that info from today through Sunday and email them that info on Sunday evening.

Dr Who

I see and saved the log for burning is there a log for ripping?

Nope and personally I am not 100% sure but the log file may be huge and hard to decipher? This is a future want in my book as well as others.

Also noticed that the update does not grab the previous settings, at least not on the trial version.

Will check that when I upgrade my bought version at home tonight.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2444522]Nope and personally I am not 100% sure but the log file may be huge and hard to decipher? This is a future want in my book as well as others.[/QUOTE]

Then I can wait until they shorten it. :iagree: :smiley:

There is a lot of backend things wanted like the log. Getting them to look into it only when there is no issues so it takes time.

Using the Dual core setting my CPU Usage goes from 26 % to 47 % usage.

The copy fullDVD to HDD I believe will be faster now than the 3 minutes.

Hard to time here at work Not sure when it finished I got busy.

LOL I just only tested the mobiles as that is where the originating issue was. But others I know said this is a lot faster.

Guess I’ll have to wait until next week to test it out when the new movies come out, don’t wanna waste a blank media on a movie that I have already copied :frowning: