Dvd movie to flash drive help

vbimport

Hi all. I am looking at trying to take a movie and move it onto a flash drive or sdhc card/drive for use on a eeepc. Being it doesn’t have a optical drive and only accepts these storage solutions I am stuck. Can anyone guide me to a few programs/settings to accomplish this. I am NOT downloading dvd’s, just using my own to downsize and view on a 7" screen for flights. Thanks much!

[QUOTE=resortman;2002239]Hi all. I am looking at trying to take a movie and move it onto a flash drive or sdhc card/drive for use on a eeepc. Being it doesn’t have a optical drive and only accepts these storage solutions I am stuck. Can anyone guide me to a few programs/settings to accomplish this. I am NOT downloading dvd’s, just using my own to downsize and view on a 7" screen for flights. Thanks much![/QUOTE]

So who is the maker of you EEE pc is it Asus or another company and model? Also what mind memory stick are you using or planning to use as well?

Here is the laptop–>

I plan on using either sdhc cards or flash drives, whichever is easier to transfer movies/videos too. Thank you for the response!