Dvd menu

vbimport

Hey everyone I’m Tom new to this forum and have a little knowledge about computers but i am having a problem with Sony Click to DVD. So hopefully someone can help me. I’ve been recording a band and have put their performance on dvd…did all the menu things and all thats supposed to be done but here is the problem…when i make the dvd …it goes right past the menu page and starts play automatically. how do i get it to start …i guess you would say “like a profressional dvd” with the title and menu screen coming up first and having to use that instead of it just playing right on its own. Thanks, any and all help is greatly appreciated…I am running a sony vaio xp sp3.

Have you tested it on an actual DVD player and not just on your PC? Software players and actual standalone players will sometimes skip the menu based on how they are setup.

And welcome to the forums!

Not familiar with your app, but programs like ConvertXtoDVD and Nero Vision have options in their settings on what to start with and where to go next after a tiltlset plays (back to menu, continue etc.).

Thanks for the replies…dogg …yeh actually tried it on 2 other stand alone dvd players and on my boys ps3…all with the same results…ive searched all the help areas on the click to dvd software and really cant find anything that says on how to correct this or even give proper procedure on it. Mysticeyes:…im seeing about getting nero vision…ive never heard of the first program you mentioned but am leaving here and going to ck it out right now…thanks for the info it is really appreciated

You might have accidentally selected a deliberate DVD menu feature which is “play on disc insert” (or something like that).

Or not ‘deselected’ it, if you know what I mean…

[QUOTE=skami97;2186804]Thanks for the replies…dogg …yeh actually tried it on 2 other stand alone dvd players and on my boys ps3…all with the same results…ive searched all the help areas on the click to dvd software and really cant find anything that says on how to correct this or even give proper procedure on it. Mysticeyes:…im seeing about getting nero vision…ive never heard of the first program you mentioned but am leaving here and going to ck it out right now…thanks for the info it is really appreciated[/QUOTE]
I’m not exactly recommending Nero, I use a version 7 stable release (for me) and it suits my needs, but it can be a problematic app.

You could play around with the new version of ConvertXtoDVD (trial), it watermarks but you can see if it fits your needs.