Dvd menu editing

vbimport

Hello everybody,
Recently I downloaded a Queen dvd music to emule plus. When I play this dvd by browser (nero show time), the buttons on dvd’s menu are ok (active), but when I play it to my Sony dvd player (dvp-ns 32), the menu dvd’s button are inactive, and it is impossible to navigate or play this dvd. I’s anyone to help me ?
How to reppair this dvd’s menu ?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english…

Sorry, but we can’t give any help for copyrighted and illegally-distributed material. :cop:

Please read the rules again:

We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li][li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li][li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li][li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.[/li][/ul]