DVD market explodes worldwide but so does piracy

I just posted the article DVD market explodes worldwide but so does piracy.

Someone we have never heard of, a certain
GristyMcFisty acessed our
news
submit to enlighten
us to the shocking escalation of DVD piracy. Soon, we will no doubt be…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/6881-DVD-market-explodes-worldwide-but-so-does-piracy.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/6881-DVD-market-explodes-worldwide-but-so-does-piracy.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

A shame that they see the need to destroy… If I was a the RIAA, I would sell those pirated CD’s at $5 a pop and make a profit… No overhead at all cause the pirates did all the work (recording/CD/packaging)… Free revenue…

I bet they pay the steamroller guys less than they pay their artists, despite the fact they’re saving the industy billions in un-lost “revenue”

What are they trying to say here…cos I own a dvd player I must be playing pirated media…thats like saying every RIAA exec must be a thief cos they wear a suit…hang on…I might be on to something here…:X

Does anybody think that steam rolling their stuff will want them to go out and buy it legally, from the very same people who just destroyed their stuff?? IDK about you, but I’d have some dl’ing to do after this little thing rolled over my stuff.

Such a foking lame pictures are those YUK!!

So you all know what time it is, don’t you? That’s right, it’s steam roller time in the Phillipines baby! Hahahaa!!!, Now that’s Comedy I’d be willing to pay for! That having been said, I wonder if some of the cd’s/dvd’s that roller trounces over survived assuming they were lying perfectly flat with uniform weight distribution, etc… etc… Also of note, I think it’s time that CrustyGristyMcFisty fellow was offered a permanent cdfreaks staff member considering his ongoing contribution to this site. Just a thought. God Bless those Russians!!!:g

Arc_Light says “I think it’s time that CrustyGristyMcFisty fellow was offered a permanent cdfreaks staff member considering his ongoing contribution to this site. Just a thought.” He doesn’t answer his emails!!! :c

(Spam)