DVD making software (help/needed)

i would like to know a dvd making program which i could get…
like where i can add the video, with subtitles, scene selection, and works or ordinary dvd players, etc, but with my own home videos…can anyone refer me to any?

at the moment i use nero vision, its quite alrite, but i see that its only limited to having a scene selection menu and thats all…

i am sorry if something like this was posted before, but my internet seems to be very slow at this time, i have already spend hours just loading a few pages… sorry if this was an inconvience…

Try DVDFAB Platinum, it’s free for 30 days and after that if you like it you have to buy it, also it’s truely a 1 click program with many great features

but that program is for making exact copies of dvds, i want a program that i can make my own dvd menu, scene selection, subtitles etc…

I think you may be able to do that with Windows Movie Maker, it usually comes free with Windows. I may be wrong here but it does let you author movies, your own I mean.

i dont think u get understood, i want to put ona cd, .avi files which sometiems come with their own subtitles and then make a dvd menu with subtitles section, scene selection, extras etc… i do not want to edit the movie itself…

Windows DVD maker cannot import subtitle. Maybe you can try Total video2dvd Author

Try DVDLAB!

www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/

This software can do the things you want to do.It’s a bit complicated program.