DVD maker software and China

vbimport

talk about Newbe or wannabe guess i might fit both catagories.

What is a good DVD maker program for PC?

I am residing in China and all my close friends are on Facebook, but for some unknown reason, to me anyway, I cannot get into my account. Any suggestions?

SCC

[QUOTE=happy steve;2456559]talk about Newbe or wannabe guess i might fit both catagories.

I am residing in China and all my close friends are on Facebook, but for some unknown reason, to me anyway, I cannot get into my account. Any suggestions?

SCC[/QUOTE]

You do know they block and monitor internet access right? They most likely blocked those site aka Facebook from transmitting info they claim to subvert their power structures. Maybe you would be best to ask the ministry why they blocked your access. And this isn’t just a near jerk response to your question. Cause if you haven’t kept up with news how china cracks down on internet and phone monitoring then your a little behind the times. You most likely will have to go outside china to even access those blocked sites. Until then your net experience most likely will be filtered and monitored.

Back to your program well since you in china your will have to check their local electronics store to see what they have there. But if you do a search on CDfreaks you will find that people have talked about different various programs that will make a dvd.

[QUOTE=happy steve;2456559]talk about Newbe or wannabe guess i might fit both catagories.

SCC[/QUOTE]

PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL!! This site posts many diver political views which may go against the rules in which you live under. Please protect yourself and make sure that your visiting this forum will not endanger you or your family. There is nothing worth viewing in this forum worth going to jail for. Remember, by asking your information ministry if you have permission to visit this site you are telling them you are visiting this site. Use common sense.