Dvd img what do i do with it?

ive got this file and dont know how to make a dvd from it.

ive opend it up and its got a whole lot of rar files in it all the same size, around 50mb each and there are also a whole lot of other files around 50mb each. so i extract one of the rar files and i get an img file of 4.5 gig. so what do i do now? ive tryed to burn the image using nero but when open the 4.5 gig folder nero dosnt see it.

thanks for any help as i have know idear what im doing.

First of all what type of file is it what type of extension dose it have? Is it an Image file? If it is a image file first I would try and burn it back onto a DVD with the same program you made the image file with.

Unless you can give us some more detail we also have no idea how to help you.

rumour is that you can get high on warez downloadz.

i suggest u smoke it

G)-(osters which one do you recommend works best Iso, mdf, img, maybe you need to add a tutorial for it :slight_smile:

billtest This might be of some help for you Click

With an IMG (Image) file you can either burn it directly to a DVD, for which I would use DVD Decrypter (from www.afterdawn.com) or mount it on a virtual drive. I use Daemon Tools for this. In this latter way you can view the files within the image with explorer just as though it was on a DVD. If it’s a video then you can watch it on your PC with PowerDVD etc.
Hope this is helpful.

change filename to .iso and burn image with alcohol 120 or such program

shayne