Dvd Hack

Hi there

My name is Paul and i come from Bonnie Scotland

I Have a Question about my Dvd Player

I have an LG 3520 with Macrovision Can anyone help me with a Hack or a Boot Disc for this

HAVE A NICE DAY :slight_smile:

u have a dvd player … what kind of hack do u want … and what do you need a boot disc for … use the search button if you know what you mean

Well yeah you need to be more specific as to what you need. Would you just like to update your firmware? Or would you like to change the firmware so you can play VCD’s on your DVD Player. Or are you looking for a way to remove region settings on your player? Be more specific as to what you want the player to do, and we’ll see what we can do to help you out.

hELLO THERE

I WOULD LIKE MY LG DVDPLAYER TO PLAY DVD COPIES
I HAVE HAD TWO THAT THE PLAYED IN THE PLAYER BUT
PICTATED AND STUTTERED THEN FINALLY STOPPED THE REST
WOULD NOT PLAY BECAUSE OF THIS MACROVISION.

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THER MIGHT BE SOME KIND OF
BOOT DISK OR A HACK THE ONLY INFO I HAVE FOUND IS
ABOUT RECONFIGURING PART OF THE ELECTRONICS

Using caps is considered shouting and very inpolite.

i think he just left it on by accident as he said “hELLO” he would be shouting if he had said “HELLO!!”, i dont see why you need a hack, cant you use anydvd or dvdshrink to remove macrovision from the dvd and then then burn it and it should play fine. i am unclear about this but from what i know once a bad copy of macrovison has been made the picture is allready destorted and there is no way to get it back to normal quality. please somebody correct me if im wrong. :slight_smile:

hello Paul

visit www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk ,many hack but not for your LG 3520,but maybe is a new model

Tibill

cant he just decrpt the movies?