DVD freezes on every other copy

Hi, my first post.

I’m using DVDfad (current version) with window XP sp3, 2 gig, quad core.

Seams like every time i copy a second DVD the application and PC frezes. No error code, nothing the mouse fails to move the HD light stays on and i have to do a hard reboot.

I check all over on this board and can’t find a solution. I tried reinstalling, updates, firmware on my DVD drive to no sucess.

I really enjoy this program, but if i have to continue to do a hard boot on every other DVD then its useless and i must look into other DVD copy apps.

Any ideas?

Please help, thanks

[quote=anthony101;2126051]Hi, my first post.

I’m using DVDfad (current version) with window XP sp3, 2 gig, quad core.

Seams like every time i copy a second DVD the application and PC frezes. No error code, nothing the mouse fails to move the HD light stays on and i have to do a hard reboot.

I check all over on this board and can’t find a solution. I tried reinstalling, updates, firmware on my DVD drive to no sucess.

I really enjoy this program, but if i have to continue to do a hard boot on every other DVD then its useless and i must look into other DVD copy apps.

Any ideas?

Please help, thanks[/quote]
did you try a clean re-install located here http://club.cdfreaks.com/2065659-post1.html . Follow it exactly as said then post back if it worked or not

I’ll try it and post my results, seams like i’m not the only one with this issue.

Greetings anthony101 and welcome to the club
can you please post some info on your rig/PC, like size of hard drive and free space that is left also amount of ram.
also when was the last time you have done a system cle:Dan up

BTW GJ gave the link for Vista…below in my signature you will find the guide for XP

Hi everyone,

Ok i did a full uninstall including a regclean (free app) then reinstalled version 5.0.9.0.
So far so good, no fails yet but i only burned a hand full of DVD’s.

I’ll keep everyone posted.

[QUOTE=anthony101;2128379]Hi everyone,

Ok i did a full uninstall including a regclean (free app) then reinstalled version 5.0.9.0.

I’ll keep everyone posted.[/QUOTE]

Yo anthony
Glad to hear things are working (so far anyway :cool: ) will keep our fingers crossed :bigsmile:

[quote=anthony101;2128379]Hi everyone,

I’ll keep everyone posted.[/quote]
good to hear it working and sorry for giving the link for the VISTA clean install and not XP