DVD Flick Installation

Hello to all in the forum; I have a situation which is that, after I download the DVD Flick from the site posted in the forum or from any other site, and try to install it in my computer, this first pop up comes out saying "Please wait while windows configure Dell Resource CD; After a while another pop up comes out saying “The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-Rom or other removable disk that is not available, insert the Dell Resource CD disk and click ok”. Since I don’t have any Dell disk with the requested information, I keep on clicking the delete part of the pop up window until it disappears and the installation began. Once is installed, and every time I want to open the DVD Flick program to use it, the same situation starts over again, and I have to do what I explained before to open the program. Any idea to help me, please? :confused:

PD: My computer is a Dell Dimension 8400 Series, Intel Pentium 4 Processor 530 and 1MB cache. :confused:

Try to run as administrator.
Is this the link you DLed from ?
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/dvdflick/dvdflick/DVD%20Flick%201.3.0.7/dvdflick_setup_1.3.0.7.exe?use_mirror=softlayer
It didn’t autostart so click on “direct link” .If this is not where you got the download.