DVD FAb5 mobile sucks

vbimport

Need I say more?

Stick with V4 and avoid paying extra for crap.

[quote=jeepdude;2120835][B]Need I say more?[/B]

Stick with V4 and avoid paying extra for crap.[/quote] You need say no more.:cop: You are entitled to your opinion, if you need help, we will help you, but to say something in that manner is not nescessary.

Its totally necessary when no one at fentagao can be bothered to offer a reasonable explanation as to why their V5 product does mot work like V$ and they refuse to give you an access key for V4 even when it has been paid for. The only reason they wont give access to V4 is because V4 includes mobile whereas you have to pay extra for it in V5.

You have posted your opinion in three threads, we call this crossposting and is against forum rules. If you dont like it dont buy it, its as easy as that.

Problem is brainiac - I tested V$ and when I came to buy it had switched to V5 - who’d have thunk that an upgrade would have resulted in a useless piece of code

Thats why Fengtao Software gives you a free trial, now if you did not take advantage of that whos fault is it. The program works just fine, it may need a few tweaks here and there but all software is a work in progress. Like I said, if you need help we will be happy to try and help you but complaining in [B]three threads[/B] in against forum rules.

[QUOTE=jeepdude;2120835]Need I say more?

Stick with V4 and avoid paying extra for crap.[/QUOTE]

Seems you don’t own a legit license. If you owned v4 you would not have to pay for v5.

You are correct Bob, but maybe he updated without trying the program first. Let leave all posts on this subject here, there is no reason to crosspost this in 6 different threads. Now if we can help jeepdude, we will try but if its just a frustration thread, then we cannot help at all.

If jeepdude did buy version 4 how come he does not have the reg key for it :confused: wasn’t element 5 in charge of sales for fengtao at that time :confused: if so can’t he contact them and get a copy of his order with the ver 4 reg key that was sent to him the first time.

OR
maybe he paid for ver 5 and not ver 4 but just don’t want to have to pay every year for something he like :wink:

Just my two cents :bigsmile:

To set the record straight…I tested V4 (2 diffferent versions several months apart) and when I came to pay it was V5. I stupidly paid for V5 (how different could it be since all releases of V4 had worked great). V5 was not up to scratch. Fentagao refused to provide me with a key for a V4 - I was stuck with V5. I was not trying to avoid paying for a program - rather having paid for a program, I actaully wanted something that worked. Am I frustrated - yes. Do I beleive I was conned - yes. Why else would they refuse to give me a key for an older version of a prgram I had actually paid for?

[QUOTE=jeepdude;2120958]To set the record straight…I tested V4 (2 diffferent versions several months apart) and when I came to pay it was V5. I stupidly paid for V5 (how different could it be since all releases of V4 had worked great). V5 was not up to scratch. Fentagao refused to provide me with a key for a V4 - I was stuck with V5. I was not trying to avoid paying for a program - rather having paid for a program, I actaully wanted something that worked. Am I frustrated - yes. Do I beleive I was conned - yes. Why else would they refuse to give me a key for an older version of a prgram I had actually paid for?[/QUOTE]

You had 30 days to try it…

hi, jeepdude

I know you have problem with your PSP, but when I reply you in your thread, you not answer me, I want to help you to solve your problem.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-mobile-jerky-video-psp-250107/

about your problem, if you convert to PSP, please try to select 23.976 as output fps. maybe for some telecine movie, the error repate frame will cause movie jerk.

and v5 of course have bug, but compare to v4, you will find may problem have been fixed in v5, but v4 not.

Thanks.

Well you did not[B] buy V4[/B] you bought[B] v5![/B] So that is why you do not get a V4 key and that is why Fengtao will not give you the V4 key. You tested V4 but waited too long before you bought the program and when you bought it V5 was already out. Just because you was too [B]SLOW[/B] to buy you complain about a great program that I and many other members have never had any problems with. ALSO you did not pay for V4 you paid for V% so you did not actually pay for the older version. Too bad for you

Usign that “logic”, if I had test drove a BMW (showroom model) and then the one I received did not work, it was my fault? Guess those guys are really slipping u the cash to keep posting all those complimentary threads. I think I’ll pay the extra $10 and get a cracked V4.

[QUOTE=jeepdude;2120964]Usign that “logic”, if I had test drove a BMW (showroom model) and then the one I received did not work, it was my fault? Guess those guys are really slipping u the cash to keep posting all those complimentary threads. I think I’ll pay the extra $10 and get a cracked V4.[/QUOTE]Well that’s plain stupid. Buy a car site unseen :\ suit yourself.

Do what Ting said.

Blah, Blah, Blah.

You got more than a hole in your soul buddy, but as long as you are getting your palm greased, why worry, eh?

So long and thanks for all the fish.

[QUOTE=jeepdude;2120958]To set the record straight…[B]I tested V4 (2 diffferent versions several months apart)[/B] and when I came to pay it was V5. I stupidly paid for V5 (how different could it be since all releases of V4 had worked great). V5 was not up to scratch. Fentagao refused to provide me with a key for a V4 - I was stuck with V5. I was not trying to avoid paying for a program - rather having paid for a program, I actaully wanted something that worked. Am I frustrated - yes. Do I beleive I was conned - yes. Why else would they refuse to give me a key for an older version of a prgram I had actually paid for?[/QUOTE]

"I tested V4 (2 diffferent versions [B]several months apart[/B])"
You had two 30 day trials :confused: with version 4 and waited that long to buy :doh:…you have no right to complain :stuck_out_tongue:

jeepdude
If getting it to work really mattered to you, you would answer Ting and try what he suggested. You have failed to respond to offers of help from the co-author of the software in two threads. You are the author of your own misfortune.

[QUOTE=jeepdude;2120964]Usign that “logic”, if I had test drove a BMW (showroom model) and then the one I received did not work, it was my fault? Guess those guys are really slipping u the cash to keep posting all those complimentary threads. I think I’ll pay the extra $10 and get a cracked V4.[/QUOTE]

first cross-posting and now discussing cracked/warez programs. No No,

consider this your second warning for Forum rules. Like baseball, only three stikes and you are out.

I still have V4 on my computer, does installing V5 overwrite V4’s dll’s and such? Running V4 right now gives me the same issues that I have with V5, when I run V4 is it using some dlls and stuff from installing V5? How can I go back to V4 after installing V5, or are they separate and can go back and forth? I have the license for V4.