DVD Fab

I Recently Bought DVDFab Platinum with mobile option i put the registration key in and it said that it would restart the program and put the full version and get rid of the trial version but it didnt restart the program and i am still unable to use my dvdfab software Plz help thanks.

Moved your thread to the DVDFab forum Junior10, where you should get better help.

Which operating system are you running ?

I Just Bought dvdfab platinum with mobile options i ended my trial version and put the registration key in it said it would restart the programand put the full one in and automatically get rid of the trial version but it never restarted and i just keep going back to the trial version plz help thanks.

I asked you which operating system you are running in your other thread here [B]–>[/B] http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvd-fab-264336/

You can find out if some one has replied to you faster by clicking on the refreash button in your browser

And did you install as administrator?

This issue is being taken care by email :rolleyes:

His problem has been resolved :smiley:
after 3 PM’s and 6 email’s :eek:

Issue fixed :iagree:

I wish that had been resolved here. I am having the same problem with Vista 64 Ultimate.

The answer to his problem was done in a PM the others posted after the fact :slight_smile:
and you issue may be the same but by different reasons course hard to say without more info from you.

Thanks for the fast reply! A little more information. I purchased DVD5 Platinum with the mobile option. The mobile option will not activate with the key sent to me and the trial is ended. The key I received was one to double click. I tried opening it in notepad to see if I could rip the key out of it and paste it in the registration key field, but the key opens up as a mess with no discernible key. I did a clean reinstall following the instruction in your sig and still have the same issue.

That is the key, looks like a bunch of gibberish in the email you received also there is an attachment that you can d/l to your computer and double click on it and it will reg your program

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2216854]That is the key, looks like a bunch of gibberish in the email you received also there is an attachment that you can d/l to your computer and double click on it and it will reg your program[/QUOTE]

Alright. I copied the keys I received in and the platinum seems to have take, but I don’t see any mobile options as the trial is expired and in ‘about’ it show the platinum as registered and the mobile as an expired trial. Why would one key work and the other one not work?

Did you pay extra for the mobil? Platinum and the Mobil would cost $69, just the Platinum would cost $49

If you payed for both Platinum and Mobile option then you should have received two registration keys :slight_smile: did you save a copy of the receipt for proof if so send a copy of it to Fengtao :iagree:

If you have 2 reg keys one for the mobile and one for Platinum then when you try and activate activate the mobile option first as that just might help you with the problem.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2217030]If you payed for both Platinum and Mobile option then you should have received two registration keys :slight_smile: did you save a copy of the receipt for proof if so send a copy of it to Fengtao :iagree:[/QUOTE]

I do have the receipt still and the two emails with the separate keys.

[QUOTE=GJ;2217039]If you have 2 reg keys one for the mobile and one for Platinum then when you try and activate activate the mobile option first as that just might help you with the problem.[/QUOTE]

I’ll try this tonight. I’m getting ready to leave for work and this will take too long to do with an uninstall reinstall right now.

[QUOTE=GJ;2217039]If you have 2 reg keys one for the mobile and one for Platinum then when you try and activate activate the mobile option first as that just might help you with the problem.[/QUOTE]

Finally got around to trying this last night. Didn’t work. I’ll put a support request in on their site and see what I get.