DVD fab

vbimport

Just purcased DVD Fab after trying it for a month. I cannot get it to register. :rolleyes: Instructions say save attachment file keyDVDFAB… on your computer. This is your licence key. Double click on key file. Every time I try it- it eill not take what is entered. Any suggestions?:confused:

copy the key without the * at the begining and end of the numbers or there was an attachment that came with it , save someplace and double click on it and you should be OK

Thanks you for your help Jim. :flower:That didn’t work either. I see another post that had the same problem. I just can’t get it past the trial version with the attachment file. This is really frustrating! :a

are you sure that you got the ver 5 key

I believe so.

Look at the thread ( upgrading DVDFAB ) as there is the answers to your same problem, It’s just a couple threads down from this one

[quote=poptart1;2190357]I believe so.[/quote] it shold say ver 5 or might be ver 4

I’ll keep trying! Thanks- your a doll for helping!

dont open dvd fab first find your email attact. double click on it and the next time you open dvd fab it will see your key

Ok- Copied from e-mail, pasted in key file. Say’s licensce key is incorrect. Am I putting it in the wrong place???:sad:

I did it! Thank you so much!!! ( I cannot believe how dumb I am being) I think this is one of those moments where I was making things much more complicated than it is. Thank you!!!

if you double click the attach. you dont have to paste it

[quote=poptart1;2190371]I did it! Thank you so much!!! ( I cannot believe how dumb I am being) I think this is one of those moments where I was making things much more complicated than it is. Thank you!!![/quote] Hey thats great glad you got it working, now what you need to do is copy the key # and the attachment to a floppy to keep it safe BTW welcome to the forum and pop in anytime to say howdy in the fab discussion thread

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2190378]Hey thats great glad you got it working, now what you need to do is copy the key # and the attachment to a floppy to keep it safe BTW welcome to the forum and pop in anytime to say howdy in the fab discussion thread[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jim- Will do. I saved it to a file, and will copy it to disk. Have a great night, and thanks for the advice! :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Myself I have a special folder where I keep all the FAB Versions and thats where I keep the FAB attachment also plus on a floppy

Same here of course I do have four folder…ver 2, ver 3, ver 4 and ver 5 :bigsmile:
easyer to locate