DVD Fab write iso to hard drive?

vbimport

Is there a way to do this? I’ve done it with imgburn but was wondering if I’m missing something and could use DVD Fab to do the same.

[QUOTE=jsmiddleton4;2561071]Is there a way to do this? I’ve done it with imgburn but was wondering if I’m missing something and could use DVD Fab to do the same.[/QUOTE]

If you wish you can select ImgBurn as your default burn engine and when you want DVDFab to create an ISO image DVDFab will open ImgBurn which will create the ISO :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

Need a little more. Sorry. The only place I can find in DVD Fab to burn an iso, Write Data, assumes I want to burn it to a dvd writer. Where do I tell it to burn to the hard drive?

[QUOTE=jsmiddleton4;2561079]Need a little more. Sorry. The only place I can find in DVD Fab to burn an iso, Write Data, assumes I want to burn it to a dvd writer. Where do I tell it to burn to the hard drive?[/QUOTE]

hmm…OK lets say your using a registered version of DVDFab going into common settings-> “Write” by selecting ImgBurn as the default burn engine then selecting your hard drive as the target and click on the button to the far right of the target drop down menu as shown in image below…

Thanks. Its not in “Write Data” as in write an ISO. The logic is I’m copying a disc again… Just copying it to an iso. That works.

[QUOTE=jsmiddleton4;2561099]Thanks. Its not in “Write Data” as in write an ISO. The logic is I’m copying a disc again… Just copying it to an iso. That works.[/QUOTE]

To be honest I never use the “Write Data” mode :smiley:

Rarely burn disk as well. But for my media server, and many other media servers, they can read the iso’s and generate thumbnails, etc, from the iso. Faster and simplier to burn iso’s then convert to mp4’s, etc.

I have no opinion as to where the option belongs. Makes sense in either place: burn ISO as in “Write Data” or make iso as in “Copy Disk”. Just glad its there somewhere.